Heart Dont Do This

"What is this?" Kris asks in disgust.
"My home." I reply creepily. I couldn't get him to leave me alone, he kept refusing to get a hotel or go to his family. But I was smart, I walked all the way home, and he followed me. Which means he walked for 2 hours at least! Yes!!! Sweet revenge!

"Hahaha, come on David, joke is over. Where do you really live?"
"Here."
"Ok fine I admit, you got me. Can we go to your house now?"
"We are here. This is where I live."
Kris swallows hard and looks around. My apartment isn't much, there's a bathroom and my bedroom, that's all. And there is a small fold-in sofa 3 steps away from my bed.
"You expect me...to sleep here?" He asks in surprise.
"I expect you to get out." I point to the door. He has a long pause while looking around again, and then he talks "I won't."
"What?"
"I think spending one night in this shabby place won't kill me." He walks over to my bed.
"No! But I will. You can't stay here!"
"Why not?"
"Because obviously there isn't any space for you."
"I see a lot of space for two people." He winks at me and points to the bed.
"I'm a girl Kris! We can't stay alone in the same room!"
"We still have yet to prove that. The....fact that you're a girl I mean." He jumps on my bed.
"KRIS!" I shout and angrily walk over to him stomping my feet, "get off!" I tell him but he doesn't move. "Get off!" I grab his arm and try to pull him out. "Fine! Listen you can stay here, but please get off my bed."
"Then where am I supposed to sleep?" He asks getting up.
"Over there." I point to the fold-in sofa.
Tsk! He shakes his head and asks me where's the bathroom.

"Where's the bathtub!?" I hear his scream.
"I don't have one."
"........" He eyes me bottom up, "......no wonder you always smell."
"Krissssss! I shower." I show him the standing bath I have.
"By the way, do you have any spare clothes? Or are you gonna sleep in this?" I ask him.
"I thought you were gonna give me clothes."
"KRIS! I AM A girl, a girl. Female."
"Don't you have any unisex pjs or something?" He asks so I go over to my closet and search.

"These aren't exactly pjs. They're just stuff I wear at home." I hand him my white oversized shirt and my green sweat pants. He takes it from me and shoves me out the bathroom.

It's been 40 minutes, and I need to pee! I knock on the door and tell him to hurry up. But does he open it? Nooo. Does he try to hurry? Nooo. I have waited the maximum any second now my bladder would explode. I start calling his name and fiercely knocking on the door. Just when I can't take it anymore and decide to go to the neighbors the door opens.

Oh My God!

He looks like a model with his wet hair. Drops of water are still leaking from it and he smells so good. I know I'm staring. I don't really care. He smiles at me and just as I'm about to smile back, I notice the toilet behind him. So I push him out the way and rush to pee. I then shower too.

I come out wearing my most protective pjs, and by protective I mean -100% exposure.
I look at the sofa but he isn't there. And then I see a pair of legs on my bed.
"Kris! We didn't discuss on this. You sleep there! On that sofa. Me sleep here on my bed."
"I won't sleep there. You go!" He covers himself with my blanket. I start pulling it off him but he doesn't let go.
"Kris! I'm not joking."
"Neither am I! I won't fit there David. Can't you understand? Now go!" He pushes me and I fall on the floor. Oh HELL NO! I'm GOING TO GET YOU OUT OF THERE! I roll my sleeves and prepare for battle.