Home

"It was nice meeting you Wills," Marilyn extends her hand to me, "I hope I never see you again."

"Me too!" I laugh giving her hand a firm shake. It's been 2 years already. Two long messed up years in this prison. Normally, anyone would be screaming with joy right now, but-

I turn my head back at the gates and look at all the people I've met here. There're the tough ladies who like to talk about manicure and hairstyles. The cute girls who know everything except how to defend themselves. Those like Rose, isolate but caring. And finally Caroline, my soulmate.

Looking back at me they shout in unison:

"BYE DAVID!"

"Bye!" I wave at their smiling faces and take a final glance at Caroline who mouths, "find my son."

"I will," I mouth back and turn my head back to the gates. Still hearing their wild screams and words of encouragement, I grip the arrow necklace that I wasn't allowed to wear while in prison and let out a deep breath.

"Goodbye," Marilyn smiles and pushes the gates open. The bright light blinding me as I take a step out and the fresh Spring wind blowing through my hair. Before my eyes could adjust to this new atmosphere, I hear rapid footsteps followed by a push or a jump. I'm not sure, but whatever it was, it resulted in me falling to the floor.

"What the f-?" I yell trying to pick myself up but get interrupted by familiar voices that I've missed like crazy.

"Mind the language!" I hear and I repeat 'hear' Alex scold me.

"Seriously! Ever since she got the baby, Mia hasn't stopped b*tching about how we speak!" I once again hear, Diane this time followed by Ted.

"Language Diane! Don't awaken the beast!" I also HEAR him and the reason to that is because they're all on top of me! And someone's butt's in my face, I think it's Alex's. It's firm and has a nice shape. I wish I had a butt like that.

"HOLD THE BABY, XIAOFEI! LET ME IN ON THE ACTION!" I then feel Mia jump on me as well.

                      Third person (POV)

"Is it always like that?" Xiaofei and Bradley both awkwardly ask Jae. Neither taking their eyes off the huge human hill that formed on the pavement outside the prison gates.

At this point they can't even see David, only four pairs of arms spread wide in an airplane form singing:

~love me like you do,
Lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do
To-to-touch me like you do,~

Jae emotionlessly stares at all of them, with hands behind her back and says.

"Yes."

David's (POV)

By the time they get off me, the sun has already set. Just kidding, but I am in a worse shape than when I got beat up in prison. My pants are torn. My hair which was neatly tied is up in a bush and my jacket, which I was wearing, I'm still wearing it but inside out. I don't know how that happened.