Miracle

My name is Diane Dollas. I am 30 years old. Working as head of the commercial department at TBS. Relationship status? Single, unrequited...one sided...love.

Likes: David. Dislikes: annoying bastard in suit that's been stalking me for over a week now.

"WILL YOU STOP?" I turn on my heel and face that creepy punk who takes a step back, clearly surprised by my sudden yell.

"It's dangerous for a woman to walk around by herself," he gives me an intelligent look, making my blood boil.

"It's more dangerous for you to walk close to me on your own."

"Why's that?"

I then smile fluttering my eyelashes and kick him below the knee. "Because," I say going my way while he crouches down in agony rubbing it vigorously, "you're annoying."

                        Bradley's (POV)

Darn this! Ughh! Why heels? Why hit me with them?

"Diane!" I see her slowly disappearing into the crowd and swallow the pain running after that woman, "Diane wait!"

                            David's (POV)

She looks so different than I last remember. Chubbier, with black bags under her cat eyes. Her lips look like she had botox, a lot of botox injected into them and her nose seems bloated. Is that what pregnancy does to people? It's only her third month, how is she going to survive 6 more?

Despite that, Mia still looks prettier than me. Than most people. Is that the privilege beautiful people get? Being pleasant to look at in any circumstance.

"Is it a boy or girl?" I excitedly ask looking at her bulging belly.

"Boy," she laughs rubbing it gently, "doesn't give me a second to relax. The kicks are real, David....I mean Anne."

"It's alright," I overlook her small mistake with my name, "So how's everyone?"

"Despite Diane being stalked by that....Bradley guy...I think that's his name, everyone's fine. Alex managed to get design classes from Palmer," she raises her eyebrows emphasizing how huge of an achievement that is, "April's been visiting and helping about a lot lately. Also keeps mom company. "

"That's good," I nod biting my lip nervously. Pondering whether or not I should ask, "And Kris? H-how is he?"

"Oh he's working dear," Mia gives me a sympathetic look knowing how much I wanna see him. To be honest, I wanted him to visit me more than anyone. Even more than Rachel.

"Ever since it was out that an assassin was working at TBS and more over it's owner was romantically involved-" she then gasps, covering her mouth with her small delicate fingers, "I'm so sorry! I-I wasn't-"

"It's alright," I interrupt her apologies not focusing as much on her as on Kris, and what situation I've put him in. I've disgraced his company, and now he has to clean up the mess.

What if the investors break the contact?

~"If anyone finds out I'm dating you, our stockholders will pull out."~

"I am really sorry David!" Mia mistakes my name again making me slightly annoyed.

"It's OKAY," I raise my voice making her stop with the constant apologies, "you don't need to apologize......it's who I am."