Sixth- Sense

Haaaah! It feels so good to stretch. Oh bed how I MISSED YOU. Since I don't have a job, I can finally love you the way you deserve. My soft....soft......bed.
Bed?
How did I get here? Remember. Remember!

Ted!

I jump off my bed and .....what the hell is HAPPENING??
"Hello Miss." The woman accompanied by two bodyguards greets me.
"..........."
"............."
"........AAAAAAAHHHHH!" I scream grabbing onto whatever object is next to me.
"Mam. Please calm down." Her bodyguards step forward.
"Don't come any closer!!" I threaten them with a pencil (the only object that was next to me), "Who are you? And what ARE YOU DOING HERE?"
"Mam. Please" the bodyguards stretch out their hands to me.
"Don't TOUCH ME." I scream and the woman signals them to back off.
"I'm truly sorry for the intrusion, but please Miss Cole, calm down. We aren't your enemies." The woman looks at me kindly. She doesn't look young nor friendly. But something about her voice calms me. I put down my pencil and sit on the bed.
"My name is Yu Jae Won, but you might know me as Jae Jones."
"I've never heard of you." I tell her.
J: You know Kris Jones? He was your employer. I'm his mother.
D: What? .......Why?
J: Why?
D: What I meant to say was... That explains how you knew my name. Its....ummmm.. Nice to meet you. But what brings you here?
J: I heard you quit work.
D: Oh yeah.....about that...I'm really sorry, even after you helped me get it back I did this to you the next day. But it was my decision. I can't work over there.
J: Why?
D: I figured this job doesn't suit me. I'm sorry if I wasted your time, I hope you find a better replacement.
J: NO! (Shouts)
D: (taken aback) huh?
J: Please reconsider, you must work with Kris.
D: I don't 'must work with him'. I've already made up my mind. Besides it's pretty easy to replace me. I hear that anyone would love to have my job.
J: IT CANT BE ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU!
D:(frightened)...aha....
J: I apologize for raising my voice. I will explain everything. It might be hard to believe but please try to be understanding. You might think I'm insane, but what I'm about to tell you is all true. I can... see the future.
D: .....aha....
J: And what I saw.....was Kris dying. But he doesn't have to. You can save him. You're the only one that can.
D: .....ah....okay..... I ummm have somewhere to go...so.. (I stand up to leave, but she grabs my hand)
J: David please you have to believe me. As long as you're with him he'll be fine. Please.
D: you're crazy. Let go.
J: I know what happened to your mother. And when you turned 12.
D:( I forcefully pull out my hand and run out of the apartment)

What just happened? Is she mental? Breaking into my house saying random bullshit. I ought to call the police, but I feel bad for the crazy old lady.

How does she know about mom? Does she even know anything? She's probably bluffing. Don't think about it, I tell myself. Yet, for the past 4 hours that's all I've thought about.

I am now walking down an unfamiliar street, dressed in whatever I wore yesterday. I've got no idea how I got here. I'm passing by a construction area when I see Ted. Atleast I think it's Ted. The only thing I see is his back.
"TED!" I call him and when he turns around it's.......................Kris. Shit! He is the last person I wanna see right now. With a surprised expression he immediately walks towards me, but after he takes one step

CRASH!!!
A crane hits the ground behind him, missing Kris by a centimeter.

"KRIS!" I run to him. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?"
"I'm fine." He cooly says.
"How can people be so careless? Where are the workers? Hey! Where are you?" I shout at the construction area.
"It's Saturday. There's no one here. At least no one I know of." He looks suspiciously at the sky, and then at me "anyway what are you doing here?"
"I was just taking a walk. And then I saw you."  I tell him.
"Then go about your walk! I will handle this." He shoos me away with his hands.