Goodbye

Writer's Note: Read with the song...till the end.

Why do they keep calling? I look at my phone that hasn't stopped ringing for the past 20 minutes. Please, just stop! I don't want to talk to anyone, especially them. I just wanna be left alone.......I just wanna disappear. But if I do........I will never see him again. I'll never hear his laugh, his voice, I'll never see his smile or the way he tries to act tough....but ends up looking like a child. But what's the point of staying? It's not like he'll ever speak to me again- 'I hate you. I never wanna see you. You're trash! Leave!' -maybe I can just watch him and his world without being a part of it.

The phone starts ringing again after only a minute of silence. I squeeze it hard, swinging my hand far back. 'I'm getting rid of you!' I scream but before I let it fly from my palm onto the road, I glance at the caller-

April?

As the name escapes my lips, a stone sinks into my throat. I get a sudden feeling like something's wrong. Why do I feel this way? My finger is shaking but I manage to press the answer button. Slowly lifting it to my ear I hear her voice-
"David?"

Ted's (POV)

"I last saw her at the park!" I yell into the speaker drifting between the cars, "I'm going there now. Track her phone."
"I am." Mia's voice is heard from my mobile, "But we're not getting clear coordinates...Oh WAIT! I got it!" She exclaims in relief, "She's at the park."
"Got it!" I say and hang up. Stay right there David. Please....just stay there.

David's (POV)

What?

My body starts trembling all of a sudden and I find it hard to breathe. Aaahh.... I gasp for air dropping my phone and grabbing my throat. Aahhh.....aahh....aahhhh I try to inhale but no air comes in. Feels like my throat is cut out, I fall on my knees and frantically start hitting my chest. Breathe David! My vision starts getting blurry and my brain feels like it's burning. Breathe......breathe! I command myself and finally inhale-

"Kris." I say, getting up on my feet and running, "Please be there."

Ted's (POV)

"I'm standing right here! There's no one. Are you sure you're tracking correct?" I ask Mia while looking around. Where are you David?
"Yes I'm sure! According to the coordinates you should be right next to her." She replies and I notice something laying on the ground.
Shit!
"She left her phone on the ground!" I try not to yell as I pick it up and go through her recent calls, "The last call she received was from April! That was 23 minutes ago. I'll try and call her while you track out her number."
I say walking back to the car, "and Mia ...... please hurry!"

David's (POV)

I rush into the hospital, frantically searching for the emergency room. "Kris Jones! Where is he?" I ask the staff who all seem to ignore me, all too busy running about with equipments.
"Can someone tell me where is he?" I yell at the top of my voice, which trembles for the first time. A nurse then approaches me and asks how she might help, "Kris Jones, Wu Yi Fan! Where is he?" I ask stuttering, she points me in the direction and I run as fast as my feet could go.