Our First Date

"Umm...excuse me, but are you sure you're supposed to pick ME up?" I'm sitting in a limo. Wow!
"You were the only woman at the gas station . Furthermore, your phone number matched. The Young Sir also gave me a description." The old man replies. He is what the rich people call 'chauffeur', driver in my language.
"If the number matches then it must be me." I laugh and the old man smiles.
"Excuse me, again, but you said something about a description?"
"The Young Sir has told me exactly how to recognize you."
"And that is...?" why do I get the feeling, I won't  like the answer?
"1.7 meters in height, ignorant, slouchy shoulders, stands like a man, wide body, average body, looks scary from afar and scarier up close, walks in heels like a cow on ice, dressed in something similar to a potato sack, hair fizzled in a -"
"Ok! Thank you." I had to cut him short, who knows what else that idiot said to him. Ruined my mood. Why am I even going on a date with him?
"Miss Cole," the old man calls to me, "I don't think Young Sir's description was correct this time" he smiles.
"Thank you." I smile back.

I step out of the limo and gasp. I've heard this is ranked as the 7th restaurant in the world both for cuisine and style, but now that I see it I can't imagine anything better.
"Enjoy yourself Miss." The old man bows.
"Oh no need for that," I say, getting him to straighten his back, "and thank you." I bow to him.
The old man smiles, gets back in the limo and drives off.
This is it, my first date with Kris. My first date ever actually. I've never been on a date before, I've never even been in a relationship, why haven't I? I don't even know, I guess I have trust issues.

I cannot believe this! This place is grand, it's like a painting, and everyone looks so beautiful. Well everyone except me, I'm just wearing a plain white dress that looks like a table cloth. Exactly, all the people in here are like carefully drawn characters in a banquet, and I'm the tablecloth that got into the picture.
Anyway, I should find Kris, I hope he didn't lie to me and left me here alone. As I go about looking for Kris, I spot a crowd of people and in the center of that crowd is him. So cliche isn't it? He is dressed in a black suit just like every other male in here, but he just stands out. Like there is some kind of special aura around him that says 'I'm different!'. No wonder all those people are around him. The women are trying to touch him while complimenting him, and the men are saying jokes. He kindly smiles at all of them, although his expression is kind, he isn't really smiling. It's like he- Oh Shit! He noticed....... me......staring .. at him!!!!! Oh gosh! He's coming over. What do I do? What do I say? Ok just act cool, act cool David Cole.
"How long have you been standing there? You should've came to me, or called me over at least."
"Oh..so it was you standing there surrounded by all these people? I totally didn't notice. I was just looking for the ......bathroom...and then boom ....you came." That was so cool David (sarcasm).
He rolls his eyes, but not in an annoyed way, more like I wanna laugh but what to do?
"Follow me."

He leads me to a table at the farthest, deepest, darkest ok maybe not darkest, corner of the restaurant. As soon as we approach the table, a waiter pops out of nowhere to pull out my chair.
"Are the preparations ready?"
"Yes Sir, should I bring it out?"
Kris nods and two dishes are placed on our table instantly. One for him and the other one is.......also for him. Is he for real? This isn't gonna be like lunch time is it? I look at him kinda worriedly and he...................................... laughs.
"Don't be so worried. I was joking, here this is yours." He passes me one of the plates.
"I wasn't worried." I immediately lie.
"Your sense of lying is exactly like your sense of style, horrible."
What? He couldn't stay nice for more than 5 minutes. Ughhh that bastard.
"What's wrong with my style?" I ask getting angry. Before he could answer two ladies sit beside Kris.
"How have you been?" One of them asks touching his face.
"It's been so long, why haven't you called us?" The other asks tugging his tux.
"I've been busy lately," he puts his arms around them, "you know work-work-work."
"Even though, it's like you totally stopped hanging out with us." Those three are fully immersed in their own conversation and I'm just sitting there. Like HELLO isn't this a date?? Although I've never been to one I know that a date is between two people. TWO!!2!! NOT FOUR!!! And what are they doing touching him everywhere like that? And why is he touching them as well? I have to stop them before this turns into a porno of some sort.