Detective Henry

"So how are you?" Kris asks focusing on the road. I have finally been discharged from the hospital and we are now heading home. "Great!" I reply with a sarcastic smile, "except for the fact that you completely left me for 3 days."

"If you had finished earlier I would've came." He says taking a right turn. "Who on earth could've finished earlier? I barely slept trying to wrap up all that paperwork!" I growl and he gives me a quick glance before uttering, "What's with that face? Ughh so not my style."

"What exactly is your style? HUH? TELL ME!" I cross my arms giving him a long stare. "Well first of," he starts, "a woman's gotta be a woman. Have something feminine in her. She must be very pretty. Have long straight flawless dark brown hair. Thin with a B-26 cup. A proper butt and hip width off 90. V-shaped fare face, with a little nose that slightly curves inwards. Eyes not too large of grey color. Height 164 cm and shoe size of 37. Long slim fingers. Always having french manicure. Absolutely no toe nails. Voice soft and angelic. Must have proper cheekbones with moist lips." He said all that with a big smile and then gave me a disappointing look, "she must be seductive. Smart. Have basic etiquette. She should not argue all the time. And answer her phone every once in awhile. You don't fit into any of that, which makes you absolutely not my style."

"Hate to break it to you, but you're looking for the impossible. Girls like that don't exist." I click my tongue and look out the window.
"April's like that." He states so plainly as if it's nothing. "WELL WHY DONT YOU GO AND DATE APRIL THEN?"

I yell in my mind. I can't say it, because he might actually go and date her then. I mean she is beautiful and has an amazing personality, I can't compete against someone like her. Still Kris, you're not supposed to say those things. "Well style or not. You love me." I smirk and he slightly laughs. "Have I ever said, I loved you?"

Now that I think about it.......he never did. But isn't it obvious from his actions? Right? ......

......right?

"Wait! Where are we going?" I ask as he stops the car in front of an unfamiliar street. "You still haven't submitted the winter files. I've tried being patient and gave you many chances, but it's been almost 6 months. So I'm suing you." He gets out and I see the Police Department from his window.

Police.......they'll ask me to pay a fine. But if I pay the fine then I wouldn't be able to pay RVA and I only have 2 more days. No, he's kidding. Only a stupid, reckless, psycho, retard would sue his girlfriend for such a trivial reason.

..............

"KRIS WAIT!" I run after him, "please don't." grabbing his hand I plead and he coldly stares. "Why shouldn't I?"

"I'll do anything! Just don't do it." I release his hand and stomp my foot while he looks deep in thought. "Anything?" He asks and I nod vigorously. He then grabs my chin and brings his face very close to mine. Eying me up and down he bites his lower lip and raises one of his eyebrows in a playful way, "Make me happy tonight."

I stare at him wide eyed, with God knows what kind of thoughts, that I shall not tell to anyone, going through my mind. "Let's go!" He places his left arm around my shoulder dragging me towards the police department.

"Kris wait! I thought we had an agreement!"
"Relax, you just have to confirm the incident with those gang members we fought."

                     Third person (POV)

The department isn't as large and spacious but it sure is busy. 4 desks positioned at the entrance a cop behind each, and 3 cells. Two filled with the gang-men, who upon the sight of David shiver and back into a corner. There are also a bunch other corridors, but let's not go there yet.