Chapter Twenty-Two

Thank you so much for the 360+ reads, as well as your lovely comments and votes! Please continue to comment and tell me what you think because it really makes my day and helps me improve my writing too. WARNING: This chapter will be a little more spicier, so just beware. ;) Also the youtube video above is an example of what's going to happen at the club later on in the chapter. I will give a hint in the story of when to play the video if you want to see it in the moment or you can watch after you finish reading the chapter. Either way, it's just for visual effect. Alright that's it, hope you enjoy the chapter! :)

************************************************************************************************

Thea's P.O.V.

So here I am standing in front of my ripped-apart closet, searching for something to wear to the club Nicolai was supposedly taking me to. I've never even been to a club, let alone dressed for a club-like activity. And anyway, why was he even taking me to a club of all places? I mean we just had a heated discussion and are still on rocky terms. Is going clubbing really the best thing to do?

I groaned, pulling my hair slightly.

I freaking hate being a girl. If I were a boy it wouldn't even matter what I wore.

Frowning at the sight of my self-made messy closet, I decided to just spice up my style a little bit instead of wearing a whole new outfit style.

I grabbed my usual black, ripped skinny jeans. Tapping my finger on my chin, I tried to remember where I put my loose, slightly cropped, white t-shirt. Finally remembering where I put it, I pulled it out of the hurricane of clothes threatening to fall over.

Jeesh, I should probably clean out my closet soon.

I stared at the jeans and t-shirt I laid on my bed. My eyebrows furrowed.

What is it missing?

And that's when the light bulb went off in my head. I know exactly what it's missing.

I maneuvered around the clothes falling everywhere and made my way to the very back of my closet. A smirk graced my face when my eyes finally caught the sight of the thing my outfit needed the most. Pulling it off the hanger, I gazed at my favorite black, leather jacket. It's been a long time, friend.

Finally escaping the horrors of my hoarded closet, I laid the jacket on my bed before taking off my bath robe that I had been wearing since my shower. Just in case Nicolai decided to make a surprise appearance.

I quickly put on my outfit, not wanting to waste time. Once I was finished dressing, I turned to inspect my outfit in the mirror. Slowly trailing my eyes over my figure in the mirror, I was actually pleasantly surprised. I looked good, without having to wear a skimpy dress. Sending a cheeky wink at my reflection, I made my way back to the bathroom to do some damage control to my face.

Damn, I look freaking sick.

Dragging out my makeup bag, I pulled out more makeup than I've ever worn in the past 2 years. I rubbed foundation, eyeshadow, blush, bronzer, eyeliner, and mascara on my face, making it as non-cakey as possible. The end result was quite satisfying. I looked like any normal girl going to a club without looking like I drew on my face with crayons. Giving a half smile, I rushed out, pulling on my high-heeled wedged boots.

I grabbed my phone making my way downstairs where Nicolai was still waiting.

"Wow, you're already done, most girls take hours to get rea--" Nicolai stopped mid-sentence when he finally turned to me. His eyes widened at my appearance, slowly checking me out. He had this completely caught off-guard expression on his face, which made me want to laugh.