UPDATE

Hi my lovely followers, I'm so sorry it's been so long! I wanted to start off by saying thank you so much for reading and loving my stories, words can never express how much love I have for all of you and this wonderful community.

However, until further notice, Broken Ice will be on pause. I wrote this story years ago and have lost sight and motivation on where to take it. I cannot bring myself to completely toss it aside though. It is a story that at its core I truly love and hold close to my heart. So, I will be slowly re-editing the chapters and re-vamping the story to something a little more maturely written, but the actual plot will remain the same. This will take some time for me to do because it is the longest story I have. I will try my best to go through it as fast as possible without rushing the beauty behind it. 

While I'm figuring out the fine details of how to go about this, it will be on pause until further notice. In the meantime, I am almost completely finished writing a new romance novel that has been on my mind for quite some time. It is called When We Fall Silent and the prologue and chapter one have already been posted. If you like my stories, please check it out and let me know what you think. That story will be 100% complete so you don't have to worry about waiting years for an update.

Overall, I'm sorry for the wait. Between college and life, I barely have had time to read any books let alone write. But, I am trying. Please be patient with me and thank you for all your kind words and support! :)

S.