Ch. 15 - You Owe Me.

Knock knock knock.

You hear from your door, still sitting on your bed with Phil. You turn to him with a worried look, "I don't want to go anymore."

"No, come on!" Phil exclaims, taking your wrist and pulling you towards the front door of the home. As Phil opens the door, you see Dan turned around, facing the street.

"Dan," Phil asks. He sharply turns around and smiles.

"Hey. I didn't know you were at her house," he rubs the back of his neck, obviously embarrassed. Why, though?

"Uh, yeah, you ready," you smile.

Daniel moves one hand resting behind his back and the other resting in front of him, as he bowed, stepping out of the way, "ladies first."

"What a gentleman," you nod, thanking him.

"The pleasure is all mine. Now, which one of you is going to be my main bitch tonight," Dan says, sarcastically.

"And he's back," Phil laughs.

"By the way, Y/N, I love your outfit. Simple but dark," he complements, not making eye contact with you. "I don't know, I just like it."

You look at Philip and back at Daniel, smiling. "Thanks." You turn to Phil and give two thumbs up.

-

"Yeah, I don't think I'll become super famous because of it. I only have a few subscribers at the moment," Phil says, talking about his small YouTube channel. "You should start one, Dan!"

"Yeah, that'll be cool," you agree.

He shrugs, "I don't know, we'll see. In the mean time, I'm going to find out what I'm gonna do once I'm out of high school."

"Already? We're barely in year 10. We just started and you're already worried about the colleges and what's gonna happen?" You ask.

"Yeah. It's just that I have no idea what I want to be." We all shrug and continue walking to the carnival.

"If anything, I guess I can study law or some shit like that," he shrugs again.

-

"Ooh, I'm so excited," you cooed.

The three of you were in line for tickets to do things. "When could we do the Ferris Wheel," you ask.

"At night," Phil suggests. "Who'll be riding with who?"

"I'm not going on," Dan says.

"Why? It's so much fun," you smile at him.

"I could die," he glares at you as the line moves up.

"You're scared? The top-notch Daniel James Howell is scared?" You laugh.

"Could you say that a bit louder, I don't think the town heard you loud enough," he rolls his eyes.

"Phil, do you mind if I ride with Dan on the ferris wheel," You ask as the line moves up a bit more.

"Well, I wanted to go on with you at some point," he pouts. "Could we go together later today and you and him go tonight?"

"Sounds like a plan," Dan agrees. You nod as the three of you make it to the front of the ticket booth.

"50 tickets," Phil takes over, pulling out his money.

-

"Alright, so you guys can do the ferris wheel as I raid the food," Dan snaps his fingers, starting to walk away, but you catch him, pulling his arm. Although, the pull was unknown to Dan, making him loose his balance. The act of your pulling adjusted him to turn his body towards you as he fell on top of you, catching himself with the pulled hand above your head and the other holding him up by your waist.
"Uhh," he starts, feeling awkward in the situation.

"Oh, my god, are you okay," Phil asks, helping Dan up to reach you. Sitting up, you laugh a little. "Dan, she's giggling, you broke her," he jokes and helps you up.

"Are you guys okay," other people, walking around, ask.

"Yeah, we're fine," Dan answers.

"Well, maybe we could all use a snack to get on our feet," you laugh.

How awkward was that, you think to yourself, rubbing your cheek.

Phil quickly walks to your side and whisper towards you, "your face is turning red."

"Well, someone just fell over me, what do you expect to happen?"

"Oh, I don't know, you to cuss him out, shout, all that jazz?" Your eyes widen, realizing what he was talking about. He smirks at you, "guess who's falling for Howell!" He teases, then gasps, "falling! Get it?" He laughs aloud.

"Okay, what should we get to eat," you ask everyone. "I think Phil needs to take an ice cream, and a chill pill," turning your head towards him, you glare.

"Woll, I have a few dollars. We could share some floss," Dan suggests.

"Cotton candy!" Philip throws his fists into the air, imitating a small, American, child. Getting to the front of the line wasn't so bad. If you and Phil stopped bumping into each other on purpose then the wait would probably be better.

"Two, please," Dan asks, pulling out his wallet. As he pulls out the money, you hear him mumble shit!

"What's the matter," Phil asked.

"I don't have enough."

"I'll pay the rest," you shrug.

"Would you?" Dan's eyes glow with plead.

"Sure, here," you pay the lady at the desk as your cheeks start to warm.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

"You owe me, Dani-Boy," you scold.

He draws an X on the left side of his chest. "Cross my heart," he promises.

"Now, can we please figure out when the time to play is," Phil whines.