Ch. 53 - Cock-Blocker.

Sorry it took so long, IK it's short soooo. Here u go, you ungrateful bastArds jokes haha lol anyways...

Enjoy!

Third Person POV.

"My dad's gonna meet us here," Dan notifies you as you sit next to him on a bench; already at the airport.

"Cool," you nod, leaning on his shoulder. "Does your dad like me?"

He shrugs, "I think so. I mean, he was pretty chill when you saw him that day and asked if we were dating. He's been nice to you, right?"

"Oh, yeah, totally! He's been nice and all," you start, sitting up and off him, "But recently he was... questioning us. You and I."

"How so?"

You shrug. "He's blaming me, isn't he? When we where late, when you forgot to call him, and just in general."

Dan takes his arms and pulls you into him, embracing. "It doesn't matter. No matter what, you'll be here with me. Mine." He smiled. "You're my baby, baby, baby, oh." He smirked, quoting a Justin Bieber song.

Pulling out of his embrace, you glare at him, "Why?" You laugh.

He chuckles back, continuing, "What do you mean?"

Rolling your eyes, you turn away, "I hate you."

"Where are you now?"

"No, Dan, stop." You laugh, pushing him.

"But I just need somebody to love!"

"I'm so done with you." You chuckle.

"You're all— I need! The beauty and the beat!"

"..." You try not to smile, still turned away, waiting for more referencing. He laughs, "Okay, I'm done."

"Good," you smile, turning back to him. "All of that was so unnecessary." You chuckle.

"Everybody needs a little J-B in their life! Once in a while."

You roll your eyes, "Yeah, Okay." As Daniel's eyes wander behind your shoulder, he smiles widely, his back poking up straight.

"He's here."

You both standing and turning his way, you feel a hand slide warmly into yours. Taking it, you squeeze it.

Getting closer to Mr. Howell, Dan smiles and waves, "Hi, Dad."

He nods, "Hi, Dan..., Y/N."

"Hello, sir." You smile, nodding.

"Well, uh, ready to go?" He asks with his deep voice, walking ahead towards the body scanners. "I'm surprised you two weren't late!"

Daniel glares at his father, "Dad, come on."

"And you actually remembered to contact me," he says, slightly turning his head behind to look at your reactions.

Dan sighs, irritated. "Did you at least have fun?"

He scoffs, "No! I never liked my little sister."

"Then-... What's the big deal?"

"She's your auntie, Dan, there's no need for her thinking her nephew hates her." He replies, getting into line. "She knows I hate her. Her wedding gift was me being there."

Dan leans on his stood up suit case and sighs, rubbing your hand with his thumb, trying to control his anger. "Dad, ca-can I see your plane ticket?" He stutters a bit.

"For what?"

"Well, I-I want to see... s-see your where you're sitting."

Mr. Howell hands him the ticket, Dan analyzing it.

"What is it?" You question.

"He's sitting right next to us." He sighs. "Just perfect." He whispers, handing the ticket back.

-

Being seated in the plane, you sat by the window, Daniel in the middle and his father at the edge.

Seeing Dan's laptop in his lap, you question him, "Why's that out?"

"Oh, well, I thought we should... check on our classmates, yeah?" He smiles, opening the laptop. "Just before I'm told to turn off my shit."

"Language," Mr. Howell notified Dan, hitting his left arm. Hearing him sigh, he logs into the laptop and getting to the schools' website.

"Here, look." You say, pointing at the screen, "No one is on."

"Hm," Daniel hums, signing off the website and entering a new one, "Maybe MySpace has some gossip, yeah?"

As he signs in, he gets to Kalel's page and clicks on it, "Look, she's complaining about her not being able to go onto the website," he laughs.

"Refresh it."
Doing as told, a new comment appears.
"Nobody understands how much I try to get what I want. And being blocked from my school website doesn't help smh"

"Wow, what a whiner." You chuckle. "You should reply."

"And say what?"

About to give an answer, a lady, who obviously works here, came towards the end of the seating rows and asked for you to put the laptop away.
Just nodding, Daniel closes the electronic and sets it aside.

Deciding to let Phil know you're about to take off, you take out your phone quickly and type rapidly; "Yo, we're about to take off, just so you know. We'll see you soon! -ish"

Sending it, you hear a familiar deep voice, it being Dan's dad, "Excuse me, Y/N, but the lady asked for all electronics away."

"Oh, yes," you respond, politely as possible, "I was just letting Phil know we were taking off."

"Well, I'm hoping not to die today, 'cause that would be great." He smiles, speaking in a rude way.

Slowly turning away from him, you look at your phone from its vibrate; "Gud! Don't crash, no babies with you, and don't forget my freedom bowl!"

Chuckling to yourself, you show Dan your screen, allowing him to see the text Phil left.
Him laughing too, Mr. Howell does a little 'ahem' cough; obviously irritated at you. Sighing, you turn the phone off put it away.

"We have school tomorrow." You notify your boyfriend. Although, it wouldn't be the best thing to call him with his over protected father by his side.

As he leans over to kiss you with a peck, his father slaps his hand on Dan's knee, massaging it; attempting to say 'Not when I'm here'.

As Dan slowly leans out of his position, you sigh and look out the window, as that being your seat.

Cock-blocker, you thought to yourself. Although, he really isn't being a cock-blocker, considering I'm not trying to get to him cock. It's like he's getting in the way of our relationship. Yeah, a cock-blocker!

Shaking the thought out of your mind, you watch out the window; the land below slowly get smaller as you take off.
Dan handles your palm and squeezes it, putting force to push the pile of hands down in the seats, attempting to hide it from his father's sight.

"Let's get home!" He groans loudly.

"Yes, let's." His father repeats, calmly.

This is going to be a long ride.