Ch. 45 - Plane Ride

Photo; New Halloween Phone Wallpaper

Chapter a bit short. I've been having problems and been feeling a bit down/depressed but I try to stay up and happy.
Here's a late update for you,

Enjoy!

Third Person POV.

Standing in line for the body scan, Daniel impatiently sighs with the noise of a yell, "I don't want to do this."

"Hey, be a big boy and wait, alright?" You chuckle, placing your hand on his chest. "Almost there. Passing this is just one step closer to the plane."

"And then a shit ton of hours sitting on that plane. We'll probably land around, what, three in the morning?" Dan wraps his arms around your neck and sways left to right. "I want to leave."

Wandering your eyes around the place, you notice a sign stating bombs and how you may be pulled aside for questions if mentioned.

"Babe, look at that sign." You say, pointing at it.

"Yo, I dare you to mention something."

"Do you know how much trouble I can get into?" You whisper-laugh.

"If you do it I'll give you 12-hundred pounds." He jokes.

"Ha- no. If you're so confident, why don't you do it?"

"Because I'm not willing to get arrested."

"And you think I am?" You laugh.

"Move all items into tray, please." The officer asked.

Doing as told, you take off any metal part of you into the tray and walk through the scanner.

Waiting for Daniel, he does the same.

Weep, beep, beep.

"What? What happened?" You questioned.

"Sir, please spread your legs and throw your hands where I can see them." The officer commanded to Dan.

Watching him do as told, you question your boyfriend, "Dan, what happened?"

"I don't know!" You shouts, fear in his voice.

"Where's the iPod?"

"In the tray-"

"Sir, please take off the earrings and try it again." The officer asked, politely.

Dans eyes widen as his jaw drops. "Oh my- okay." He says, taking out the black circles and hands them in a tray.

Watching him and his wide smile, the officer scans him with his detector wand.

"Thank you, sir, please grab your items and have a good day." The officer says, standing back at his original spot and watches the other people walk by the scanner.

"Damn, do they worry about their people." Dan whispers as you both walk off with your stuff.

"Just don't talk. They'll take you away for just breathing." You joke, walking towards a long line to get onto the plane.