Ch. 37 - Bordem + Learning

Song; The song played at the end of chapter.

Photo; edit I made on Polyvore #beproud

"What a beautiful wedding," Daniel sang as he lifted his arms, leaning towards you. You were sitting on his bed as he sat on a chair.

It was a three-day-weekend with Daniel, as of Philip had been away the whole three days. You were here stuck with him. You wouldn't call it stuck as a bad thing, but an odd thing.

"What a beautiful wedding; said the bridesmaid to a waiter," he leaned closer to you as you stayed still, trying not to smile at his happiness. "Oh— What a shame the poor grooms' bride is a whore." He smirked, his face suddenly really close to you.

He smelled of vanilla and shampoo, and his socks were hole-less and matching. "What are you doing," you chuckle at him.

"I'm happy," he smiled, kissing your nose.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Well," he starts, sitting next to you on his bed. "My aunt is getting married soon and I'm allowed to bring a plus one."

"Oh really," you question, smiling a bit.

He takes your hand in his soft one and squeezes it, "yup. So I'm planning on asking this girl to come with me, but, I don't think she'll be comfortable riding in a car with my dad and I."

Leaning your head down, you blush a bit, knowing he's talking about you. "Well, Boy, I'm sure she'll agree as long as you stay by her side and never leave her."

"You're sure?"

You nod. "Mhm."

"Cool cool, do you have Kalel's number," he jokes.

You then push his shoulder, lightly smiling. "Shut up." Dan chuckles and blows raspberries on your cheek.

"You know I want you to come with me," he smiles, pecking your face repeatedly.

"Do you?"

"I do," he nodded.

-

"I'm bored," you shout, laying on the bedroom floor.

"Wanna make out?" Dan's eyes hadn't left the screen of his iPod while he spoke, but he knew your eyes had rolled at the question. "We can listen to music," Dan asked, already plugging in his iPod.

You groan, sitting up. Your boyfriend laughs as he scrolls through the songs, "Stressed Out, Black Parade, I Write Sins Not Tragedies," he lists. "Nicotine, Miss Jackson, This is Gospel-"

"Just please choose one," you laugh, laying your body back on the ground.

"Shuffle it is. This'll be our little song break, yeah? Nice, musical, alone time," he nods as Miss Jackson plays in the background.

Crawling out the back door, didn't leave a mark, no one knows it's you, Miss Jackson.

-

"We should do something," Dan offers. You tilt your head at him and glare. "Hey, I'm just trying to help," he laughed, holding his hands up in defense.

As the song ended, another started.

This has been going for an hour now; the both of you are bored out of your minds. Daniel lightly slid his fingers over your hand, using it as if your palm were the keys to his piano. The song "Rather Be" played in the background of his lips mouthing the words of the song.

"Set out on a mission, to find our inner peace."

As Dan's eyes glanced over your arm, a small smile over came his mouth. "You're so majestic," he compliments you.

"I'm majestic?"

He nods, giving pecks on your hand, "you're beautiful too."

"Am I?"

"Yes. Stop questioning it," he laughed. "You need to learn to trust me."

"Well, trusting people really isn't my style," you joke.

Your boyfriend glared at you and adjusted his seating to sit directly in front of you. "You are A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K and my L," he stated, mentioning all the letters of the alphabet A through L.

"Okay," you replied, a bit scared. "Is some kind of exercise?"

"You are Amazing, Beautiful, Caring, Delightful, Encouraging, Fantastic, Generous, Happy, and Important." You lean back, wondering what he was going to say next.

Maybe Just Kidding, Lol.

You were a bit worried. You didn't trust the sudden kindness. "What about the rest? Didn't you say J-K-L?"

"Yes. You're Just Kisses makes me want to melt. You are my Love."

You sigh in relief as Dan glared once again, "you thought I was going to say Just Kidding." You nod slightly as he placed his hand on your knee. "I love you," he smiled. "I care for you. And I'm not the same, rude kid I was a couple years ago." He then kisses your forehead and lips.

"Okay," you murmur, pulling away. "I trust you."

"Good," he smirked. "I trust you too."

Lady— running down to the riptide, taken away to the dark side, I wanna be your left hand man.

I love you— when you're singing that song and I gotta lump in my throat cause you're gonna sing the words wrong.

The song Riptide played off Dan's iPod as the two of you made out on his carpeted floor.