Ch. 24 - Seriously. Shut Up.

Video; song that appears in chapter
Photo; D&P imagine's, if you're interested :]

"Bitch, motha-fucka! I told that fucker," Dan shouted.

"Those aren't the lines, you dimwit," you laugh at his acting.

"Well that's just a summary of what he's saying. Why would I say the real thing?"

"To get an A," you argue.

"To get an A," he mocks. "You always get A's."

"Please, it's not that easy."

"Seriously shut up right now," he commands, an annoyed expression across his face.

You roll your eyes. "Come on, let's finish this." You adjust your seating on his bed and nod, giving him a signal to continue. After saying what he must, you dramatically wipe your eyes. "So good. That's some good shit right there."

"Is it now," he laughs loudly.

God- and his laugh. He always laughs like that.

"Hey, so, all the girls, like, love you," you start.

With a puzzled look on his face, he nods. "Okay?"

"Yeah, so, why?" You chuckle. "What do you do to make them fall like that?"

He adjusts his seating on a chair in front of you, "well, it's not like I do it on purpose..."

You glare at him for his response. He chuckles.

"Okay, maybe I do."

"I knew it," you smirk. No one looks that good coincidentally. "So, how?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"I'm just curious," you hold your hands up in defense.

He sighs, "okay. Maybe... I'll do a little wink. Or, I'll bite my lip as I talk to them."

Laughing a loud, you lean back on his bed, "you do that on purpose?"

"Not exactly," he laughs with you. "It became a habit so, I naturally do it now," he laughs as he speaks.

His hyena laugh you thought was hilarious every time you hear it.

Looking away, you analyze his bedroom. You haven't really looked around since you both were so busy doing other things, but, you noticed a keyboard. Pointing at it, you get Dan's attention. "Since when did you have a keyboard?"

He shrugs, "I don't know. I guess I've always had a thing or the piano. It's always been here."

"You play," you ask. "Play me a song."

Hesitating, he walks over to the keys and adjusts his fingers. "Umm... this one is... Final Fan-shit, I learned to play," he mumbles as he turns the keyboard on. Clicking the keys left and right just made a beautiful song to you.

It was gorgeous to hear, knowing Daniel is the one playing it. His slender wrist moving up and down slowly as his fingers switch gears to play other parts.
How does he even manage to have patience learning this, you wonder to yourself. As the song had finished, he nervously chuckled. "It's not that good, like, I can easily call out the mess ups."

"It was amazing," you smile at him. "It was, I mean, if you can do this, then I don't know what you can't do!"

"Thanks," he mumbles, looking down, avoiding eye contact.

As the room became suddenly silent, you stand up. "I should go. It's is getting late, but, you know. I'll see you tomorrow."

Dan's eyes widen as he panics, he walks in front of you quickly. "Let me get the door," he commands, grabbing your forearm softly, moving his hand down to your wrist as he handles the door nob.

Is this how he gets girls too? 'Cuz I now understand the struggle. Suddenly feeling goosebumps, you allow him to keep his grip.

Getting to the front door of the house, he opens it and walks you out, letting you go as he switches hands for the door nob.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he winks, snapping his fingers.

"Will do," you greet your goodbye as he closes his door. You walk quickly to Phil's house and knock on his door repeatedly. He answers, rubbing his head as his hair was a mess.

"Can you knock any louder, I don't think the whole neighborhood heard you," he complained, letting you into his home.

"Is your Mum home?"

"No, she went out for milk," he groans. "What's wrong?"

"I freaked out a bit while I was at Dan's place."

"You freaked out," his eyes widen as he fixes his mass of hair. "Why? What happened?"

"Nothing, really, he just... stroked my arm."

Phil laughs at your response. "Oh- so you had a little fangirl moment? Wow, that's hilarious!"

"It isn't," you whine, sitting on his couch. "I don't know what's gotten into me."

"Y/N likes Daniel! Y/N likes Daniel," he chimes repeatedly, jumping up and down.

"Please. I know you're not happy about it, you've made yourself pretty clear on that."

"Oh, I'm not happy about Dan liking you, or however he feels about you, I'm happy that I was right, and you were wrong," he smiles, jumping up and down.

"Philip, stop it now! It's not funny," you whine again, as if you were four-years-old.

"Hm," he giggles. "So, how'd it all go?"

You shrug, "I tried finding out if he purposely hits on girls. You know, to get them to like him more. He said that now it's more of a reflex than an attempt."

Phil nods at your newly-knowledge, "I'm glad you've been slowly stalking him, yes, yes." He slowly claps.

You lean forward to hit him playfully, "seriously, shut up."