Ch. 52 - Last Moments

Photo; LOOK WHAT I FOUND FROM TUMBLR JC THEY LOOK SO GOOD

Enjoy!

Third Person POV.

"Daaaan..." Daniel hears, a seducing voice of yours as he sleeps. He smiles, wrinkles forming by his closed eyes. "Daaaan?..." he hears again. He chuckles.

"Yes, honey?" He questions with a smile, starting to wake up.

"Daaaan!" Your voice goes, sounding more forcing of anger. Daniel shoots up from his bed, looking around the room tiredly.

"Y/N?" He shouts, worryingly. Looking around the hotel room, your voice comes back to his ears.

"I'm in here," you mumble. He turns is head towards the bathroom, seeing you sitting on the ground, head near the toilet.

"Awwe," he mumbles. Pulling the covers off himself, he gets up and walks wobbly to your body. Squatting down, he smiles warmly at you. "How you doing down here?"

"Well," you groan, "the fact that I've been here for the past three hours and it's only, what, six in the morning," you sigh. "I think I'm doing pretty well." You say, sarcastically. Groaning once more, you lean over the toilet bowl. "Never drinking again."

"Oh, no, you poor underage child." Dan chuckles, rubbing your back.

"I hate America," you mumble. Dan yawns, still comforting you. "No, go back to bed," you insist, slightly pushing him away.

"Nah, I'll sit here with you. We are going home today, you know that, right?"

You nod, "mhm."

"Aaaand when your hungover and flying in a plane for many hours, it's not the best feeling."

"Great," you groan, once more. "I'm dying, lord, save me!" You shout, sarcastically. Your boyfriend tugs on your shoulder, pulling your whole body in for a hug on the bathroom floor.

"Hey. It could be worse," he starts, trying to make you feel better. "We could be doing heroine. My dad knows kids who's been doing it since they were fifteen. Youngest, twelve."

"I guess," you giggle at his statement. "So, while I've been down here dying and you were up there feeling good about yourself, I was freaking out about some stuff."

Dan pulls you out of his arms and sits you up for a proper conversation. "Yeah?"

"Okay, well, first of all, I woke up with no pants on and I'd like to know if we... you know."

His cheeks turned pink as your question came to an end, then he laughed, "no, we did not fuck."

You look down at your crossed legs, chuckling, "Okay, good. Also, I'm concerned on what I was saying all of last night."

"You weren't that bad. I mean, I've seen worse drunks, and you didn't even drink that much." He starts, "But you were sweet."

"Sweet?"

"Yeah, like, you were concerned about our relationship and how you were wondering if we were going to have sex that night," he laughed, being honest. "Also you said how muscular and charming I am without a shirt and how you want to bang me hard," he jokes.

You push him, playfully, "Alrighty, that's enough from your mouth, Mr." You laugh. "Is this how we're gonna spend the our last moments in LA?"

Dan sighs, "Yes. But it's okay! I wouldn't have it any other way, as long as we're together."