Ch. 42 - B-B-B-BITCHHH

Photo: New backgrnd edit I made to match my phone case!

Chapter name based on a pewdiepie reference, can you tell?
Guys I'm so surprised at how many chapters I'm going (it's considered a lot for me) and how you, yo lover and friends are BARELY in the middle of the school year! <meaning to the story)
Anyways, thanks a whole lot for reading, once this ends (which won't be soon) I'm planning on making a sequel if yall want. Let meh kno!
Enjoy!!

Third Person POV.

It now being Thursday after school, you have arrived for the help of the play.

Walking into the double doors of the school, you text Daniel that you have arrived.

-Yo, open the cafeteria door, will ya?

You typed, waiting my the doors.

As you hear the click of the door nob, you quickly look up to see Daniel with a wide smile upon his face.
"You called?"

"Texted." You smile, kissing his cheek. "They're very different." You laughed, setting your phone in your pocket as you walked up the stairs to the stage.

"Y/N!" You heard the familiar freshman shouted.
It was Tyler.
"I'm so glad you're here- Bethany didn't come to school and we're worried she won't be able to take your place."

"Oh, well, that sucks- why are you staying after school?" You question, leaning on the podium.

"I'm the backstage man." He smiled. "So excited- but could you play your original characters? At least just today?"

Turning to Daniel, he smiled and nodded.

"I guess, but Sydney asked me to come specifically for background help." You notify.

"Don't worry, Hun, just practice and we'll be good." He smiled, walking up the stage into the back.

As Daniel walks to the front of the stage, he looks up at you. "Did he just call you Hun?"

"I heard so too." You laugh. "Okay, get up here and work with me."
As he jogs up the steps, you walk over to the other podium and stand by him.

"Yo, yo, yo, what's up, what's up!" Kalel shouted as she walked into the cafeteria.

"Sorry, we don't welcome skanks." You state, smiling at her.

"Big mouth." Her eyes widened.

"Why are you so late?" Tyler asked as he pulled open the back curtains.

"I had to stop at Starbucks." She smiled, winking at Dan.

"How do you stop at Starbucks if you were here anyways?" You ask.

"That doesn't matter; what matters is why you're here." She questioned, putting her bag down.

"Special permission." The freshman buds in. Turning to you, he smiles. "You guys can practice now."

--

"Winnie the Pooh..." Daniel sings. "Winnie the Pooh."

"What?"

"Song stuck in my head." He chuckles.