Ch. 50 - Auntie's Wedding

Inspiration; @Youtube8
Photo; LOOK WHAT I HAVE!!
Video; Song Mentioned At the End

Sorry I took so long, today was the performance and it was so much fun! Here's your long-ass chapter!
Enjoy!

Third Person POV.

"Dan..." you murmur.

"Hmm?" Daniel murmured back as a reply from the hotel room floor.

"It's two a.m."

"Mmmhh..." he groans.

At the moment, the two of you were on your electronics; scrolling through your social media.

"The wedding is literally in five to six hours." You notify him.
As he starts to get up, he closes his laptop and leaves it on the floor; then crawling sleepily onto the bed beside you.

"Good morning, love," he says, kissing your cheek goodnight.

"Morning." You murmur back, turning off your phone, scooting closer to him for a warm snug.

-

MURMURMURMURMURMUR- shouted the alarm on Daniel's phone.

"Daaan." You murmur.

"Hm?"

"Your alarm." You manage to answer from your pillow.

He quickly lifts his head to check the time;
5:00 a.m.

He sighs as his head slams back into the pillow.

"No, babe, we need to get up now." You command, reaching over his lazed body to grab his phone.

"But I'm so tired." He whines. "Can I please get more sleep?"

"Hey, I'm tired too, but this is what we get for staying up so late." You yawned after the statement. "Let's get ready."

You sit out of bed and rub your face and eyes as Daniel does the same.

"I'm going to do a quick wash then," he notifies you, referring to a shower, as he actually gets out of bed.

"Are you going with the curls? Like, are you washing your hair?"

"No. It's fine the way it is, I'll just tweak it when I'm done." He shrugs, walking at the bathroom.

Sighing yourself, you finally sit up and walk to your suit case, which consisted of hair supplies, make-up, and your chosen dress.

Knowing Daniel is in the restroom; implying that you heard the shower head turn on, you strip from your past outfit of yesterday and into the outfit of today.

The black dress of lace and shimmer.

It was the one you wore to the first date of Daniel and you.

And the first wedding you attend with him.

Sounds a bit odd but it's better in person.

Staring into the body mirror in the room, you slide your hands down your waist as you admire the way it looks.

Dresses aren't really the way of admiring your body figure but it's nice to put one on once in a while.
For special occasions.

Hearing the creek of a door opening behind you, you turn and see Daniel in with a wrapt towel around his waist.

"Damn, Y/N." He chuckles, stepping closer to you, his hand holding onto a piece of the towel for it not to fall. "If we were older and married, I'd do so much to you right now." He smirks.