Ch. 38 - Musical, Love

Video; EPILEPSY WARNING; song in the beginning of chapter

"And my stomach has had enough," Dan shouted as the song played from his iPod. "Well I feel like a lady that is pregnant with a baby who is always throwing up- bleh," he continued.

"Hi, my name is Ronnie, I'm an addict," the speakers exclaimed. The bass was booming through your eardrums, making you cringe with every line. "Hi, Ronnie!"

"Daddy should have never raised me on black sabbath," your boyfriend yelled as he banged his head and played air guitar.

"Dan, it's getting late," you mention as you sat up, pulling away from Dan's arm.

"You're leaving me? My dad isn't going to be home until tomorrow evening," he whined.

"Neither is mine but I like to sleep in my own bed," you chuckle, taking your things.

Dan stands up and scrunches his face. As he turns off his iPod as he's thinking of a way to keep you. Turning towards him, you notice the tiny bits of wrinkles forming on his chin and forehead. Chuckling, you grab his cheeks with your thumb and index finger, making him stop and look at you.

"Stop thinking so hard," you smile. "You look like an old man." Pulling him in for a peck, you walk out his bedroom door with him following closely.

"What if I went to your house," he asked, you reaching for the exit of his home. "You'd still be home in your bed!"

"Where would you be sleeping," you question as you walk out of his home, stopping to talk.

"In your bed," he answers as if it was obvious.

"If we overslept and my parents see us together like that, I won't even have a home to go to," you joke, smirking. You turn back around and walk next door to your home.

He laughed, still following. "Oh won't you... stay with me?!" He sang and left you to laugh at his cheesiness. "What if I slept on the floor?" The two of you reached the front door. "You'd still have the bed to yourself."

Unlocking the door, you open it as Dan stood outside. "The sofa is good," he kept going. "As long as you love me, we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke!"

Turning to face him, you take hold of his shoulder and kiss him on the cheek.

"Night," you smirk, closing the screen door.

"Don't call me that," he pouts.

Internally laughing, you close the wooden door and walk to your bedroom and get ready for sleep. Though you become distracted by your phone vibrating. Taking a look at the screen, you smile at your new message.

Daniel Howell
Where are yooouu! And I'm so sorry!

Your phone buzzes again quickly after.

Daniel Howell
Waht abt that Plain White T I bought you?
What's it like in New York City?
GN love you too.
r00d