Ch. 48 - idfc

Song; idfc - Blackbear

Enjoy!!

Third Person POV.

Tell me pretty lies,
Look me in the face,
Tell me that you love me,
Even if it's fake.

'Cause i don't fucking care.

Stepping into the beach ocean, you screech at the coldness. "Daaaaan!" You whine. "Why am I the only one here? You should be here two!"

"I'm wearing my skinny jeans! Plus, the view is great." He winks at you.

"Ew, you pervert!" You giggle, walking back over to him. "Your such a girl."

"What? How?"

"You won't go into the water because of your skinny jeans?" You mock him. "You tall lesbian."

"Hey!" He points at you, starting to laugh. "That's really funny; but you're my girlfriend and you're not suppose to say that!" He chuckles.

"No, because I'm your girlfriend, I can say that." You smile.

Looking back at the water, your phone buzzes.

Philly-Boi.

"Who's calling?" Dan wondered aloud.
Answering the call, you put it on speaker.

"Yello!" You shout into the speaker.

"Hey guys!" Phil exclaimed. "How's the day of Y/N and Dan?"

"Good,"
"Boring as hell." Dan answered.

"Why the long face, Danny?" Phil laughed.

"We're at the beach, at the moment, and we don't know what to do for the rest of the weekend."

"Go to a club!"

"But we're not old enough for one."

"And your not old enough to be traveling alone- but look where you're at now!" Phil joked. "Look, I gotta go, find something to do, go to a restaurant, I heard Disney Land in somewhere nearby."

"Yes, captain." You say, nodding.

"Now, use protection, you two. Loves and hugs."

"Your mum, fuck off, mate." Dan states, jokingly.

"Bye guys!"

"Adios, amigo!" You shout back, hanging up. "Why are you so rude?" You question Dan

"Hey, if you're not going in the water then why don't we just go?"

"Where would we go," Dan asked, groping onto your arm as you both walk away from the ocean.

"We can head to the one restaurant Shane was talking about." You suggest.

"You want to listen to a gay Taxi driver that you just met? What if he's planning out our death and suggested this place knowing we'd be there?"