Ch. 32 - U & I

Song; I was listening to THIS as I was finishing up the chapt.

ENJOY!

"Daniel, I only have so much time." You're sarcastic as you tap on the armrest between the two of you. "Parents get off at 7:45 so I should be home by 7:30."

Dan was driving the two of you somewhere and it's been about 15 minutes since the car started driving. "We're almost there," he smiled.

"So... so I just realized-... I recently realized that I," he stutters, licking his lips. "I realized that I- uh, haven't asked you to be my girlfriend yet." He bites his bottom lip, staring at the road.

You nod slightly. "Okay."

He looks back and forth from you and the street. "Okay..." he says, quietly. "So... will you?"

Rolling your eyes, you get an idea. "Come on, Dan," you smirk, crossing your legs. "Be a big boy." Sliding your hand down his thigh, he shivers. "Cold?"

"Very," he nods. "Uh... yeah, so, you should probably answer my question."

"I would," you grasp his knee. "But I rather hear you ask correctly," you smile.

As he makes a little moan, you laugh. He smiles at your laughter. "Y/Full/N, would you be my girlfriend?"

Lifting your hand off his leg, you replace it to his cheek, pulling him for a kiss. "Yes."

"Would Phil approve?"

"Indeed he will," you smile, grasping onto his hand. "Am I being clingy?"

"I don't think you're being clingy enough," he winks at you.

Sighing, you stare at the road, as it seems to be getting dark. "Dan, where are we going?"

"I told Phil to let your parents know that you'll be home late in safe hands." He squeezes your fingers. As he finally parks in front of a big building, he sits back in his seat, smiling at you. "Ready?"

You chuckle, "ready? For what?"

Getting out of the car, you meet with Dan. "I hope you can dance."

Dance?

The building looked like a church. It was lit with bright lights, making it stand out. You take Dan's arm and walk up to the entrance, reading signs that say "FREE DANCE NIGHT FOR AGES 14+!"

You look up at your date as he smiles widely, him caressing your fingers with his free hand. "Dan, I don't think I can do this," you chuckle, stopping in front of the double doors, letting go of him.

"If you rather have us go then fine, we can go. But if you just take my hand and trust me, then we'll have fun." Dan grasps your hand and nods, letting you know that it's happening. Sighing, you nod back, looking at the two doors.

He opens them and the quick smell of fresh air breezed past you. Just standing there gave you chills; watching the teens and adults dance around.

All types of dresses were worn, mostly big, puffy ones, making you feel left out. Daniel leans down and pecks your cheek. "Let's go dance."

"Okay," you whisper.

Stepping down off the couple of steps, you suddenly feel as if something heavy was sitting atop of your chest as scenarios of terrible things go through your mind.