Ch. 33 - *insert heart here*

Photo; MY SON

Btw this chpt. is cute and nice to keep you company at night. You're welcome.
If there are any mess ups, it's because I'm super tired and typing this juST FOR YOU!
Anyways, I guess you can ENJOY (!!) the chapter.

Walking out of your bedroom slowly, you rub your eyes with the absence of energy. Your parents greet you with a smile as you sit on the sofa beside them. "How was last night? You came home kind of late."

You shrug, a bit confused. "I don't remember coming home," you groan.

"Yeah, I wasn't worried, really. It's was 11:50... 6? When Daniel knocked on my door, you were asleep in his arms," they chuckled. You can feel your cheeks grow red with embarrassment. "Apparently you fell asleep on the ride home."

You nod, "It was late and I was so tired." You sigh, remembering the sweet, precious, time you two had together. His soft lips against your skin was just too good to be true, but it happened. "He was so nice," you mentioned, contemplating the kisses.

"He was nice," your guardian laughed. "Like how?"

Widening your eyes, you quickly speak for a save. "It was nice! He took me dancing." Even though they couldn't have known you meant he was nice to kiss, you saved it anyways.

"Oh, that free ballroom thing? People at work have been talking about it."

"What time is it?"

Checking their watch, they announce the time being 12:45 PM.

Resting your eyes, you can't stop thinking about yesterday.
Dan Howell is mine.

Dan Howell is mine?

Finally coming to your senses, your eyes widen as you jump to your feet. "I gotta see him," you shout, jumping to your bedroom.

Hearing your parent laugh at your actions, you ignore it and search for clothes to wear. "Aaggh, I have literally nothing," you groan.

Finally finding a plain white tee, (the plain white tee) you jump into a pair of jeans and quickly put on some shoes, forgetting the socks.

After grabbing your phone and some money, you run to the front door of your home and greet your family a goodbye. "See ya," you shout, shutting the door.

Quickly brushing your fingers through your hair, you catch a glimpse of Philip, prancing across the street to meet with you.

Rolling your eyes and groaning, you meet him half way. "What?"

"How was it?" You couldnt figure out what he was talking about. All you could think of was your boyfriend.

"Oh! Oh— yeah, it was so romantic," you smile, practically melting inside. "Actually, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I gladly agreed. So, I shall visit my boyfriend. go scatter your filthy ass back home and I'll talk to you later," you sarcastically snap, knowing he'll get the joke.

"Go get 'em," he laughs. "Let me know the details!" Phil shouts as you walk away, towards Dan's doorstep.

"Will do," you shout back. After finally reaching Daniels' door, you go to ring the door bell, but someone beats you to it.

As the door opens, you are greeted by a boy you can now call your lover. His smile was wide and he showed his beautiful teeth. "Hey."

"Hi," you smile back, as he allows you into his home.
He closes the door behind him and slouches over to kiss your lips.

"D-did you have fun yesterday," he asked, nervously.

"Oh, hell yeah! The ball was a surprise and the flies were so beautiful."

Daniel sighs in relief. "Good, 'cause you fell asleep while I was driving, so, I thought you were bored. I wasn't bored! I just thought you were, you know, 'cause you fell asleep. I mean, I had fun with you but I—" You cut him off with a large smooch over his lips, opening your mouth to deepen the kiss. Pulling away just as he was going to kiss back, you lean off him, leaving him with an odd look on his face; lips puckered up. "I—... I..." he tries to finish.

"I had so much fun with you," you smile, taking his hand. "I never thought of you as a romantic guy."

He shrugs, "I could be the best boyfriend in the world if I really tried."

"I bet," you smirk, caressing his chest lightly with your fingertips. "Sorry I fell asleep. I don't remember that happening," you giggle.

"Yeah. You were pretty tired, but I'm not complaining." Dan ruffles your hair, laughing. "You've got bed head."

Pouting, you run your hand down your hair to flatten it. "Well it's a mess now." You roll your eyes. "Sydney was planning on putting us in a play together tomorrow."

"Really? Who told you this," he asks, excited, leading you to his bedroom.

"She announced it after the play on Friday as you were changing," you giggle, remembering that day. "I still can't believe you wore those dress shoes all day."

"Hey, I was just obeying you," he chuckles, laying his back down on his bed as you do the same next to him. Dan softly grabs your hand and rubs his thumb in circles on top of it. "Your hands are soft," he compliments.

"Are they?" He nods, continuously rubbing here and there atop your hand.

"You know what I really hate about myself," he asks. You quickly smack his arm and make an angry face.

"Don't ever tell me that you hate something about yourself," you command. "You are beautiful."

As he looks down in embarrassment, he sits up and stands in front of his mirror, "my haircut."

Laughing, you stand up and look at it through the mirror, standing by him. "Your haircut?"

"Yeah! Look at it," he shouts, messing with the tips of his hair over his forehead. "It's like a bowl!"

"It's definitely not a bowl," you assure him. "Maybe a swoop?"

He chuckles, "what am I, a superhero?"

You smile at him and shake your head. "No."

Daniel rolls his eyes, wrapping his two arms around your body, swaying you back and forth. He sighs, "I wish I had you as my superhero a long time ago." He giggles. "Maybe we could have saved a lot of time fighting about useless shit in middle school and get to know each other better."

Being in this silence of each other was nice. The swaying turned into a small dance to nothing but the songs in your heads.

"What are you thinking of right now," you murmur into his chest.

"How crazy things have turned out over the years," he answers, smiling slightly as he hugs you tighter. "You?"

"I'm just excited for our new rolls on Monday," you reply. "Maybe we can get the lead."

"Hm," he chuckles a bit. "I think I'll get it. A better role than you, that's for sure," he jokes.

Lifting your head up quickly, you face him, still holding onto his body. "Oh, really?"

He nods, smirking. "You're on, boy. We'll see who gets the better role," you smile.

"Yeah, don't get your hopes up, bro."

Finally letting go of him, you turn the other way, crossing your arm. "I don't think I like you anymore," you joke.

He wraps his arms around you tightly and laughs, "this is over our first bet, remember? You still might not even get Juliet." He teases you.

"Yeah, hahaha," you laugh sarcastically. "Just wait, jerk."

"I love you too."