Ch. 59 - Lucky

Just a thing to keep y'all good in da hood.

Enjoyment recommended/commanded!

Third Person POV.

Bbrring! The bell rang, reminding the school that First hour is over and Second has started.

Getting up to walk to Phil, his facial expression isn't the happy-usual one, "Hey, where's Dan?" He whispered.

You sigh, continuing to walk out the classroom door and into the hallway. "His dad took him today. This morning... he basically turned himself in." You chuckle. "I don't know what to do, Phil. I was in charge of him. I'm his guardian and look what I did!" You shrug, trying to seem cool about everything but miserably failing.

Turning a corner to get to your science class, Phil puts a hand on your shoulder, attempting to calm you down, "Y/N, look at me. Daniel is fine. He's okay. Alright?"

"Yeah but how do you know?" You turn around to face him as you cross your arms, "You're the one who asked me about him, how do you know he's okay?"

Phil sighs and removes his hand from your shoulder and puts it on the doorknob of the classroom. "I don't. And I hope he is okay, but it'll be alright. You are his little guardian; and a well job you're doing." He smiles. "I have faith."
You turning away, he opens the door and you both walk in.

Sitting in your regular spots, you both take a pencil/pen out from your backpacks and your agenda for the class.
"Excuse me," a voice asked; both your heads looking up to see who it was.
It was a girl. "Aren't you dating Dan Howell?"

Glancing at Phil, you turn back at the student. "Uh, yes."

"Really? I thought you hated him!" She whisper-shouted. "I mean, I'm sure you remember me asking you in the beginning of the year and you did say he was a big jerk," she blabbers on, then sighs. "Again, you're so lucky. I heard he's just suck a babe and is great in bed." she chuckles.

Thinking about that last sentence, you laugh yourself.
In bed.
He's told you so many secrets that not even his little crushes know.
He's never sexually been in bed.
He trusts you.

"Yeah, what a rumor." You shake your head, thinking about him.

"So it's untrue?"

Looking up, your face turns red; he told you not to tell anybody he was still a virgin.

"I-... no, I'm just saying, in general."

"So, is he?"
You tilt your head in confusion. "Is he good?"

"Well, no. I haven't done it with him." You laugh, continuing to write, hoping for the conversation to drop.

"Ooh, well," she says, starting to write on her own paper, "I wish you the best of luck as being his girlfriend." She chuckles. "And again, you're so lucky."

I am lucky. You thought to yourself.
He's lucky. We have each other.

-

Sitting on the stage of the cafeteria, you look over your script of the Romeo and Juliet play.

It wasn't so important anymore, but it was your class at the moment, might as well do as you must.

Hearing a door open then shut, everyone turns to the noise; it being Daniel with his backpack and smile as he looked at you.

"Howell!" Sydney shouted, pointing at the boy to walk in. She snaps her fingers and points at you, "You know what to do."

Dan turns to you and shows a weak smile. "Hello." He says as he walks towards you. Sitting next to you, he smiles. "How are you?"

"The question is, how are you?" You ask, attempting to examine him with your eyes. He seemed...
Fine.

His eyes were puffy from crying and he's been obviously messing with his hair, but nothing terrible.

"I'm good. He let me off easy and just shouted. A few hits, but I'm use to it." He shrugs. "I've hid it this long. I'm a pro." He smiles, proudly.

He has hidden it well. No one really asked about it so... he succeeded.

"Not meaning to be rude, and I do love you, but... why? Why did he go so easy, he seemed so angry?"

"Well, he was. But because he knows that you know too much now, he wouldn't do that after just speaking with you, you know? I mean, he didn't want it to seem like he constantly beats on me."

"But, he does."

"On the contrary, my love, he thought it would be wise to do so without much of a ruckus. I don't know, it's hard to explain." He shrugs, taking out his own script. "He thought your mum was home."

"Ahh." You nod your head. "My mom doesn't know."

"Which is strange because the whole neighborhood did. Before people moved in and out, throughout the time, no one ended up knowing."

"And no one reported it?"

"The world is a cruel place. But some people really knew why they shouldn't."

"Because your mother..."

"Would have been worse." Dan smiles at you, "Now you've got it!"

Leaning down on his shoulder, you sigh. "I hope the best for you."

"So do I. With you. In my life. Because I love you. And you make it better."

"I love you too," you chuckle. "But what if I did tell my mom?"

"Then I very much hope she doesn't report it. Because if she did..."

"We wouldn't have moments like this."

Daniel turns his head to look at you, then smiles. "I'm so lucky to have you."
-----------

Aww, look at you two, finishing each other's sentences.
Lol the story is ending. Sux 2b u!

Lolz idk when the last chapter is but it may be the next one *shrugs* idk yet. BUT!
There will be a sequel.
I'll let y'all know.
I have to go through this and make some changes and edit parts that don't make sense before going to a new story, you know?
Yes you do.

K bye