Ch. 39 - Suspended?

Photo; idk if that's dan or not but it's on the Internet now hehehehhehe (I found it on)

Yo yo yo, people; comment yo birthday so I know the most accurate hbd chapter and when to post it cuz I don't want to make one next week you your bday is in December or some shit.

Just trying to be on poINT!
Anyways..

Enjoy!!

Third Person POV.

As the late bell has ran, Daniel walked into class with headphones in as his head bobbed to the music.

"Howell!" Mr. Dapper called, frightening him with his voice.

Dan quickly takes out the earbuds and jogs to his seat next to you.

"Alright, class," the teacher starts. "Middle of the year, seating change!"

The class groans at his command and grabs their things, walking to the back of the room.

"Come on, it's not that bad." He laughed.

"I did not like my seating, it was quite boring sitting all the way up there!"
Phil whined as you were walking up to him with Dan closely behind.

"I'm sure we'll be closer together, don't worry." You assure him.

"Hey, what about me?" Dan questions. "You think I want to be there alone?"

"Daniel." Mr. Dapper commanded, pointing to the last desk in the front row.

"Oh, lord." He murmured as he dragged himself to his new seat.

As many other students have came through, you and Phil were some what in the middle.

Phil sat in front of you and you didn't mind it.
At least you were near someone you know.

"Mr. Dapper, I can't sit up here!" Dan exclaimed.

"How come?"

"I'm way too close to the board! Everything is, like, three-D up here and I can't stand it!" He whined.

"You're not standing, your sitting, so there's nothing to worry about."

The class laughed at the teachers remark and Daniels' humiliation.

--

"Winnie the Pooh. Winnie the Pooh." Dan hummed to himself as you walked by him in Drama class. "Do I have to do that changing thing again?" He asked, turning to you.

"Yeah, it kind of depends when the next scene is." You answer. "How fast can you go?"

"Well, according to you, I can do it under ten seconds." He smirks.

"Yes, Dan, ten seconds by yourself. Unless you want Phil to help you then I'm sure you can go quicker." You joke.

Dan scrunches his face, disgusted by what you said. "You're not funny, Y/N."

As Sydney walked into the cafeteria, she clasped her hands together. "Alright, kids, a few days and the play will be set!" She exclaimed. "First, we will have some kids here and there to do curtains and timing and you actors will have about... thirty seconds to change."

"Thirty seconds?" Dan repeated, whispering towards you. "How am I going to change three times, adding on to how many times we do the bloody play, all in one morning?"

"We come to school early to prep." You whisper back. "Relax."

"Right now we will start with Hansel and Gretel and Red Ridding Hood." Sydney walks to a chair and sits as she looks through her clip board. "Y/N, Luna, and Daniel."