Ch. 41 - BITE

Video/Song; I am too in love with this song so this chapter is a tribute(ish) to BITE by Troye Sivan.

[if video is unavailable; look up (on YouTube) Troye Sivan BITE lyrics; it should be posted on TroyeSivanVEVO]
Enjoy!!

Third Person POV.

Kiss me on the mouth and set me free, sing me like a choir.
I can be the subject of your dreams, the sickening desire.
Don't you want to see a man up close, a Phoenix in the fire.
Kiss me on the mouth and set me free...

           But please don't bite.

Sniffling into Phil's shirt, he rubbed your back repeatedly.

"I thought he loved me." You murmured.

"He does." Phil replied. "He just believes in second chances."

"Yeah but... it's Kalel. She isn't the exact definition of trusting." You rubbed your nose and sat up to face your friend.

Noticing a familiar body outside, you look up; eyes widening.

"Is that him?" You whisper.
Philip quickly sits up and stares out with you.

"He has a box and a... a bouquet?" Phil laughed.

"He's at my door." You whisper. "He wants me."

"I told you!" He smiles, grasping onto your forearm.

With a slight smile crawling upon your face, it soon after disappeared at the sight of Daniel rubbing his eyes and sitting on the concrete in front of your door.

"Wha- what's he doing?" You question, quickly standing.

"Well, he must be waiting."

"Or he has given up!" You shout, walking closer to the window.

"Will you take him back?" Phil asked, looking up at you.

Still staring at your boyfriend through the glass, you thought about Phils' question.

Will I take him back?

"I don't know. He went when I clearly told him not to," you list. "He trusted this skank and went to meet with her straight away." You start to tear up.

"Okay, one; please don't curse, my mother is in the other room, and two; he loves you with all his heart, Y/N."
You look down at Phil as he turns back to Dan. "The question is; do you love him as much?"

The tears coming again, you sigh. "I do."

Watching Daniels' every move, you start to smile once more. "What's he doing?" Phil questioned, standing with you.

He was getting up and rubbing his eyes quickly and rough.
He took out his phone from his back pocket and started typing quickly. Soon enough, Philips' phone buzzed.

"I'm scared." He mentioned, opening his new text.

Daniel
- where's my lover