Ch. 49 - Movie Night

*
[prepare for a crappy chapter]
Photo; New Background, you like?
Enjoy!

As Dan and you walk into your hotel room, you plop your body onto the bed, "I'm so full," you groan.

"Same here," Daniel groans back, sitting next to you. "Y/N... my teenage hormones! They're acting up," he screeches, laying his back down and turning his head towards you. "What every shall I do in a hotel room with my beautiful girlfriend alone," he dramatically asked, turning his body and leaning on his arm.

Pushing his face away from you, you deny his drop-hints and offer, "oh, my poor baby! What ever shall you do?" You tease him, turning to face him. "You and your fucking hormones."

"What am I suppose to do?" He chuckles.

"You jack-off, like any other teenager," you joke, laughing with him. "I'm too young to even know how it'll turn out doing it with you so ha."

Daniel rolls his eyes, standing up from his position and stretching. "We have one more day," he yawns. "Tomorrow is Sunday. What's to do?"

You reach for your phone in your pants pocket and look through it. "We could-... stay home and relax? I mean, won't it depend on how well we feel?"

"I guess. The jet lag hasn't really gotten to me, you?"

You shrug, sniffling and wiping your nose, "Not really."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, my nose is a bit stuffy."

Dan crosses his two index fingers and hisses at you. "Stay away," he jokes.

You stand from the bed and stretch, "I'm going to shower."

"Good."

Walking to your bag, you take the clothes you need and walk towards the bathroom, though Dan grabs your wrist and you stop;
"What're you doing?"

"I'm showering?" You answer.

"You're bringing your clothes in there?"

"Well, you've never seen me naked and I don't want to start it now," you chuckle, walking into the bathroom and closing the door; locking it, too.

Stripping down for a proper bathe, you turn on the hot water and allow the shower head to fall with water. Realizing your brought your phone into the restroom, you set it on the counter and enter the shower.

Monday.

That's all you can think of.

How his family will think of you, how his dad's sister will describe you, how everyone known to Daniel personally thinks of you.

His friends will be there, right?
His old friends?
Best friends?

How will they think of you?

They could change Dan's mind like that.

But so could you.

Finishing up, you turn off the water and take a towel to dry off, exiting the bath.

Checking your phone lighten up, you wrap the towel around your body and look through the device; a text.

Daniel Howell

-br0 how long does it take to shower?

Rolling your eyes, you reply to the text,

I just turned the water off, ya shiet

Daniel Howell

-Just hurry, it's three and I wanna hang

*salutes* yes, sir.