Ch. 44 - Bus Ride

Video; Song that was requested "Jet Black Heart" by Five Seconds Of Summer.

Chapter kinda short, just for you :D
Warning, I've never rode a public bus or a plane. I've been on a train, though! Just not a bus or plane, but I know the basics! I think!

Try not to cringe at my terrible thought on transportation!
Enjoy!

Third Person POV.

"I'm so excited!" Dan shouted through the phone, "And I just can't hide it!"

Laughing, you try and start an actual conversation. At the moment, he was getting ready as you were too at your own homes. "So, how was school?"

"I don't even know, I was too busy thinking about the next few days, UGH! It's going to be fun."

"Yeah, just a bit worried about your dad and the drive to the airport." You mention.

"Yeah, about that... he's sick."

"Sick?"

"He has been for a while and he's not going."

"Not going? It's his sisters' wedding, how is he not going and we are?" You ask, confused.

"Because he wants me to go and record the ceremony and tell him how fun it'll be and what he's missing and such."

Sighing, you stand your suitcase up. "How are we going to get there? Your dad isn't allowing you to drive, is he?"

"Well, no. I asked him already and it's my permit thing and how I have no license so..."

"So?"

"We're taking a bus ride."

"A bus... to the airport... and a taxi to the hotel. And a taxi to the wedding and back."

"Yes, Ma'm."

"But that's such a long ride! You know how long a bus takes? All the stops and-"

"Hey, it's all planned out, don't worry. Just bring one bag and you'll be fine."

"Alright."

"Hey, I'm ready. Say goodbye to yo guardian and I'll say my farewells to mine."

"K, bye."

"See ya."

Hanging up, you sigh walking your suitcase out to the living room and notice your parent in the kitchen.

"A cough cough!" You shout, trying to get their attention.

"Oh- are you leaving already?"

"Yes." You smile. "I'll contact you as much as I can."

Walking towards, ready for a hug, they smile and meet you half way.

"Just make sure you're healthy-"

"It's three days. I'll be good."

"Alright," kissing you on the head, they pull you into a hug. "Make sure you brought appropriate clothes, I heard it's really hot up there."

"Aye-aye, captain." You laugh, pulling away. "Love you."

"Love you too!"