Ch. 51 - One, Two, Three.

Photo; Old edit

Enjoy!!

Third Person POV.

"Y/N, just drink one," Dan insisted.

"No! I refuse to drink, even if I have complete permission here- no," you laugh, pushing Dan's hand away.

"Come on, if you take... four-"

"Four?"

"Fine, three, three shots! Take three shots! And I'll do whatever you want."

You glared at the boy beside you. "Dan..."

"One, two, three." He stated, pulling you off your seat to stand. "One, two, three." He repeated, walking you to the bar in the corner.

"What if your dad sees me?" You worry, dodging left and right, trying not to bump into anyone.

"My dad is having the time of his old-ass life right now, not worrying what my girlfriend is doing," he chuckles, setting you down at a bar stool and he sits in the one on your right. "One, two, three. I'll take it with you."

You sigh. "I'm being supervised by one who isn't under the influence?"

He laughs at your concerns, "Yes. I promise." Dan looks up at the bartender and smiles, "Three shots of your finest for this one," he points to you, "And three of the same for me." The bartender nods and turns, to get the drinks.

"Daniel..."

"You can literally see her pouring it," Dan laughs, referring to the worker.

As she puts down the filled, tiny, glass shots, she smiles and turns away. You turn to Dan with a worried look. "I don't want to."

"I'm doing it with you," he smiles, assuringly. He picks up his first glass and looks over at you, "ready?"

"Why aren't they checking IDs?" You question, your boyfriend putting a glass to your hand.

"It was told that everyone has permission, ready?" He repeats.

You sigh again. "I guess."

"Say yes."

"Sure."

Dan glares at you, "I can't do this till you say yes."

"Yes! Yes! Yes, I will do this with you supervising me! Yes!" You shout, spilling a bit of your drink. "It smells," you giggle.

"Ready..." Dan repeats. "One!" He says, you both taking the shot quickly and slamming it down on the table.

"Gah!" You groan, holding your tongue. "That's disgusting," you laugh.

Daniel laughs with you as he picks up the next glass, "ready..." You take a second.

"Yeah. I'm good."

"... Two!" Doing the same, you groan again.

"Dan, no more."

"One more! Last one," he says, getting hyped up.

"Danny, I know you care about me but I'm not doing good."

"Well, I can't continue till you say yes. I won't force you." You sigh again, "hon, stop sighing, are you bored with me?" He jokes.

"Yes. Yes, Let's do this." You nod, holding up your next glass.

"Ready... Three!"

-

Walking into your hotel room, as the wedding has officially ended, you sing to yourself as you skip yourself to the end of the room, "One, two, three; one, two, three! Uno, dos, tres," you murmur to yourself, repeating Daniel in different ways.

"Y/N, I think we found what kind of drunk you are," he laughs. "We need to get to bed."

"No!" You shout, running to him, holding his hands. "You said you'd do whatever I want," you state, slowly.

He chuckles. "Whatever you want," he says, swaying a bit, left and right, attempting to dance with you.

"Don't swing me, I'm going to die," you command, stepping away from him.

"I love you, hon."

"I love you too, Dani-Ell," you laugh, stretching his name. "I love your name." You sit down on the bed, "I love your brown eyes," you take off your heels and tights, "I love your hair," reaching behind yourself, tights fell to just your knees, you can't unzip your dress. "I hate this... fucking... dress."

Dan laughs at you, watching you struggle. "Come on, lemme help you," he mumbles, going on his knees, pulling your tights down all the way and reaching to the bed over and grabbing a large shirt for you.

"Dan, you want to have sex with me, huh?" You question.

He laughs at your question as he sits behind you on the bed; pulling the dress of through your arms. "What makes you think that?"

"I dunno, you're stripping me."

He chuckles, pulling the large shirt over your head and onto you, "that is the technical term, yes."

"Hm." You laugh. "You're funny. I like funny guys."

"Obviously," Dan smiles, walking in front of you and crouches down, pulling the dress off fully. "I said I'd do whatever you want, but, sex is a bit too far. I mean, I rather you be sober."

"Sober is a big word." You chuckle. "Sobeerr." You repeat, turning around and crawling into bed. "I'll be sober tomorrow. Then can we do it?"

Dan laughs and unbuttons his clothes, "Maybe. Next year?"

"But next year is so long," you whine, pulling the covers over your head. Pulling them back down, you peak at Daniel with only his boxers on. Eyes widening, you pull them back up and giggle. "Dan, put some clothes on."

Dan chuckles and puts on some pajama shorts. "I'm going to bed with no shirt, is that okay?"

You sigh, "if that's the farthest we'll go then fine."

He laughs at your statements and crawls next to you. He gets comfortable, "all good?" You nod and wrap your arms around him. "I love you, okay?"

"I love you, too," you smile. "Will we still be dating in the fu-...fuet-... fueture.." you ask, struggling to say future.

"Future? I hope so," he grins at your question.

"I hope so too," you smile. "I like this feeling."

"Just wait till morning."

Closing your eyes, you repeat the statement that started this. "One, Two, Three."

-----
I REFUSE TO WRITE SMUT, YALL SHOULD KNOW THAT BY NOW.

BUT I THINK THIS STORY NEEDS IT.

BUT I REFUSE TO TYPE IT.

SORRY.

SUX 2B U!

I hope you liked this chapter, I'm feeling a bit better and I typed it all in one sitting. Short, ik, but I've got school. My mom is home and that makes me happy! Thanks for reading and expect a new one shot! <if you read my d&p one shots then cool cool)

Bye guys!
-----
update: august 2nd 2017

wow remember when i was depressed/happy now i'm depressed LMAO

i'm just here to fix mistakes move on w the story bye