2

Several months later

I tidied myself with my school uniform and hurried downstairs to go to school. The bus is going to be here any minute now as I grabbed a sandwich from the served plate on the dinner table.

"I'm going to school dad! Goodbye!"

"Ahh okay, okay. Take care sweetheart" My father shouted back. I don't have a mom since I woke up from a short coma without any memory from the past. All I know is I had been adopted by the guy who's in the mid 50's and is now my official foster dad.

I raced towards the road to the bus stop. Luckily the bus was still there except it was going tto take off. I started sprinting so hard and just leaped into the bus.

"Late again, I see Soeun-ah," said the old man of the driver bus, smiling at me and I smiled back.

"As always uncle" I searched for a seat and there was only a seat left which was beside a guy.

I walked towards it and when I was about to sit, the guy saw me and glared. Well, that's just rude. I still sat beside him and noticed he was wearing the same school uniform as me.

"Park... Ji... Min..." I muttered to myself at the sight of his name tag. Suddenly a sharp pain pierced into my head. As if something is trying to enter my mind but it's being blocked by something. I duck my face a little to block away from other people's view and hold my head to hold up the pain.

I clenched my teeth and squeezed my eyes shut. "Erghhh"

"Yaa, are you alright??" I heard Jimin said beside me. He barely touched my shoulder and I pushed his hand away and flinched while looking at him filled with horror. Then I realize what's happening to me right now. Jimin looked at me, raising his left eyebrow.

"Err nothing... Just forget about it" I said to him. I looked back in front and trying to forget about earlier.

The bus came to a halt. I looked up outside of the window to see where we were stopping and I saw my school. I rose up from my seat and quickly got out from the bus. I noticed that Jimin kept looking at me as if I'm a weird stranger to him.

I walked past the gate and saw Jimin following and eyeing me. I quickly walked past the school's main door and went upstairs to find the teacher's office. I glance back and sighed in relief as I don't see Jimin in sight anymore. "Thank god..." I muttered.

I took a few turns. Suddenly my legs came to a stop. I was alone in a hallway. I looked around if anyone is around but there isn't. Then my eyes locked at a small room that said 'School's Storeroom'.

Then an image appeared in my mind. It was me standing in this hallway right on the spot where I'm standing right now. The place was dim with only a few lights lighten up the place. Then the image is gone. I sense something about here or it's just a piece of my memory.

I didn't remember my dad telling me that before I had the amnesia, I have gone to this school. I quickly walked away from the creepy place that's been giving me bad vibes and walked towards the teacher's office nearby.

Now that I remember, how did I know where to go to the teacher's office when I even haven't been into this school. I shook my head a little and entered the office.

The second I stepped into the office, all the teacher's eyes were on me. No words came out from my mouth until a male teacher rose up from his seat.

"You must be Choi Soeun," He said as he walked towards me. I nodded vigorously with wide eyes. I was very stunned by his appearance because he's very handsome like an angel.