9

I entered the class with embarrassment washed over me. I could feel the girls sneered at me and the guys that I don't know snickered at me as if I was a joke to them. Pretty much I guess, I mean, I freaking got called by the Principal publicly.

I sat on my seat and looked at the front for a moment before glancing back at Suga. In case if he was mad at me again. Unfortunately, he was. He doesn't even glance at me like he usually does. I sighed in disappointment.

- - - -

I walked through the hallway until Rosé came running and immediately locked her arms with mine. It made me jumped a bit because she was coming from behind which I didn't realize. She giggled at me in amusement with the other Blackpink walked beside each of us.

"You should really see your face," Rosé said through her laugh. Lisa was busy with her phone while walking with us.

"Hey Soeun, do you.. perhaps have any plans for tonight?" Lisa asked out of the blue. Then the others had their eyes on me.

"Nope, why?"

"Well..-"

"We're going to a party!!" Jisoo continued for Lisa which made Lisa a bit irritated because Jisoo cut her off.

"Hey, that's my line!!" whined Lisa while pouting. Sadly what Lisa did only make Jisoo laughed harder that literally made her fall to her knees.

"Behave girls.." Jennie said through her laugh. "We all know you're not fit in to be cute Lisa, you're more to a bad girl kind of y'know"

"It doesn't mean you can laugh.." Lisa stomped a bit but hold back when she realized that she was not cut out to be the cuddly-wuddly kind of girl, like Jisoo and Rosé which they looked super cute. "But yeah, guess you're right" Lisa replied back with confidence in her words.

"Party..??" I asked them because if I really am going, it's gonna be my first, like seriously. What? I'm not the too-social kind of girl.

"Don't tell me.." Jisoo said with her mouth wide open but had been closed when Jennie pushed her mouth to shut.

"Lol what a good girl you are," Jennie said that sounded sarcastic but she really didn't mean that because she was smiling coolly.

Wait, does that even make sense?

"Yeah. It's gonna be my first. I do, had been invited to some parties before..." They all eyed me as if demanding for a truth, "Okay, okay, I had never been invited nor went to a party. Kids just thought I'm a nerd and all.." I sighed loudly and rolled my eyes at the fact.

Suddenly I felt the eyes were on me and I don't feel good about it, "What?"

- - - -

"What?! I am not wearing that. Like seriously" I hid my half-naked body behind the curtains of the changing room.

"Come on!! You had to try all these!" Whined Rosé because I rejected her choice of dress which was a short sundress that obviously showed my cleavage. I mean, what kind of bra am I going to wear unless I'm going bra-less. And btw, sorry for my straight-forwardness.

"Then you should choose this then?" Lisa excitedly half-shoved the dress for me to accept it but I still don't want her choice. She chose a short dress that practically made of latex that sticks to my body.

"I'm not a porn-star!" I shouted back at Lisa for what like, the thousandth time.

"Then- Then this maxi dress!! It's long, casual-like, doesn't show your cleavage and perfect!!" Jisoo practically shouted all the good things about the dress and sounded too hysterical. But the thing is, the maxi was strapless. I won't be comfortable wearing that and I don't even have a sticky-bra.

"Come on.. you gotta be kidding me.." I started to pout and prayed that I won't get to wear all of it. "Jennie-ah!! Come on! Please help me choose a dress!" I plead.

Jennie was sitting casually on the resting seat in front of the changing room and looked up at me when I called her name. She frowned as if she didn't realize things were getting out of hand.

"What happened to you guys..?" Asked Jennie.

"This sexy dress would make any guys fall for you!"

"No-No!, This one will show off your body shape and won't make you look like a hoe!" Lisa blurted so that she could take my attention.

"What the. What are you guys?? This dress is the most suitable for a girl like her. First appearance matters. She's not going to wear something sexy that made guys go nuts over her. We need a guy to really love her and willingly hook up with her" argued Jisoo.

And that, the three of them fought again with each other as they boasted about the good things of their choice of dress.

"Okay, okay, stop you guys!!" Jennie tried to stop them but failed when their voice swallowed Jennie's voice. "Okay, this is it. Wait up" Then Jennie disappeared into the midst of hanging the dress. I slumped my head in disappointment.

Then minutes later, Jennie came back with a dress in her hand and walked up to me. She had a panic face on before the whole store is going to flip due to the hectic fight of the three girls.

Jennie quickly gave me the dress and I instantly took it without even looking at it. I don't care, whatever Jennie gave me, I'm going to wear it in order to not wear the other's choice of dress.

It took me about 15 minutes to finally wear it because I don't even know what it is. All I know, once I wear, the fight is over.

I slid aside the curtains and faced the crazy fight. The three of them instantly stopped fighting and stared at me in amazement while I just bit my lip. I don't know if it does look good in me because I didn't bother to look at myself in the mirror.

Jennie was also surprised at how I look in the dress because she was now smiling proudly at me while nodding her head in agreement.

"This is perfect" Jennie grinned.

"Holy..." The three of them muttered. I was surprised myself and look over the mirror. Oh shoot, this is totally not me in the mirror.

- - - -

Hey guys!! So, what's the dress that Soeun is going to wear at the party? Please leave some suggestions in the comment section below because I haven't decided yet, so I'll be waiting!

Thanks for ALL of my loyal readers that have been reading this story until this chapter and also to those readers that also have read the original story-line of this book. I am just, so grateful!

HOLY HELIOS.

2.11K READS?!

I know it may not mean anything to you but it does to me! I'm just grateful!! *in tears*

EDITED 22/3/2019