36

But then, I don't why I'm just so into her although I knew she was like reincarnated again with a new identity.

-----

I got up from the big couch in front of the tv and made my way to the small kitchen in Jimin's dorm. His dorm kinda looks like an apartment since this is an elite school and we're living in the special dorm on the campus.

I squinted my eyes trying to get used to the sudden bright surrounding in the kitchen rather than the dim lit living room that Jimin had already passed out sleeping on the other couch.

I washed my hands and washed the bowl filled with popcorn since we were watching Netflix. I walked up to him and slowly nudging him to wake up.

"Hey.. you should go to your room," I said lowly but clear enough for him to hear. Unfortunately, he didn't budge. Since I've lost my patience, "wake up!" I shouted at him, making him startled as he got up to a sitting position and gasping for air.

"I'm alive! I'm alive!.. what..?" He looked at me with his hand still massaging his chest.

"Be grateful that you are" I nodded and walked to an empty room that Jimin made me stay in it.

"Where're you going?"

"Sleeping you sleepy head. Now get to your bed and turn off the tv, I've already cleaned everything up. We got school tomorrow~"

"Yea, sure" He huffed and got up to turn off the tv and went to his room.

I walked into my room and closed the door as I took a deep breath. A lot of things happened today. Honestly speaking, I don't feel good. Jimin said that he was surprised that I can easily pass out when I had just got kicked in the stomach one time by Ran. He thought I was supposed to last longer.

Slowly I walked up to the bed and gently lay on it as my body is aching lightly. It's not too bad though which I can still ignore the pain. I got under the covers and lay down on the bed as I switched off the night lamp which was the only thing that is lighting up the dark room.

-----

My eyes gently fluttered open to meet with a still dark room in Jimin's dorm. "What.," I muttered. Then my eyes caught something, like a tall silhouette standing at the corner of the room as if starring at him.

Weirdly I got the feeling that the silhouette actually doesn't notice that I was looking at it. The silhouette slowly made its way towards besides my bed and soon I clearly saw what is it.

It was a fully grown man, wearing a completely black suit and his big hat covering almost half of his face. He was not smiling nor upset.

Grim Reaper

My body was if glued to a sleeping position and I can't seem to try moving any of my body parts except for my eyes.

"You're not supposed to be here.." The Grim muttered but clear enough for me to hear.

My heart was beating fast and I was sweating heavily. I can't die. Whatever happens, I need to get that revenge! Or else I won't get to live in peace forever! No no no no no.

Slowly he reached out his hand to touch me and that is when I got the full control of myself and shouted, more to shrieking actually.

"Hey hey hey," Someone said in worries while shaking myself furiously.

I quieted down for a second and was glad to see Jimin. I instantly cried and wrapped my hands around him.

"He's gonna get me... He's gonna get me.." I buried my face into his neck and cried with all my might.