17

Jisoo and Rose's face instantly fell when I said that. Jennie just rubbed her temple and Lisa was thinking of some other solution.

"You know, I can just sit here and wait while you guys perform..-"

"No!" Jennie shouted like a crazy girl and I flinched in shock.

"What? No way in hell" Rose said pouting this time at me as if I had already disappointed them.

"I didn't mean to scare you but I don't want to, 'not include you'. We will always be together. We're Blackpink right?" Jennie approached me half hurt and half guilty.

"You have to be with us. We- We're not going to let you feel left out no matter how 'don't care' you felt" Lisa said.

"Aww don't be like this~!" Jisoo and Rose approached me like a toddler and hugged me like a lost child.

I giggled and said, "Yeah sure but you guys have to help me figure it out. I don't know-" Wait, I can't tell them I had amnesia before or else they would be suspicious right?

"In that case.. Lisa, do you remember the work I asked you to do?" Jennie asked Lisa. Them her eyes lit up in excitement.

"Yes, yes!" Lisa looked at me. I don't like where this is going. "What about do the gymnastics things"

"Like the cheerleaders do?" I frowned.

"Oh yeah, I heard Minna is totally bad at gymnastic things. She had tried doing it but failed in a matter of minutes"

"Well, partially but more than that!" she replied.

"But I don't even know how to do it" I put on a sad face.

"Oh no you won't" Lisa grinned as she exchanged glances between the others.

During the short break, they were all pumped up and exercise a bit. I and Lisa sat on a bench as she showed me a video on her phone of competitions of gymnastic people. They were all great.

Somewhat I felt a new kind of pumped vibe went through me. Like my body was starting to crave to do it. I know nothing from my past life. My body was getting itchy to do the tricks that seemed too impossible for the gymnastic people.

- - - -

"Now all of you have been waiting for, the competition on who will be crowned Keen of Elise Highschool for a year," The host girl stopped so that the other host continued for her.

"Welcome, the Blackpinks!!!!" He shouted through the mic. From the small room, we walked out until we reached the center of the gym where the hosts were standing.

The crowd instantly cheered like crazy people. People were whistling, cheering for us like how football fans go crazy.

"Now to the other side, The SneakyKats!!!!" the girls went out looking all proud. The crowd cheered but very quiet at the same time.

"The game begins... now"

The hosts went up to the side of the gym. I noticed the crazy sparks between Minna's group and us.

The whistle blew and the SneakyKats started on cute sexy moves that don't require much energy.

"Remember the time we first met up?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah" I replied shortly.

"Guys, I don't think this is the right time to talk.."

"Now's the time for revenge"

After felt like hours of intense dancing, it's time for us to end this match.

Jennie and Lisa stood on one knee first and they reached out their hands. Then Jisoo and Rose did a black flip once and landed on Jennie and Lisa's shoulder.