39

Just a few seconds I felt myself losing control of my body. My hands were weaker and so does my body and slowly it went limp as I fell into a deep trench of darkness.

-----

I was standing on a place which only have darkness. Everything was pitch black as if I'm in a dream, yet a rather odd dream. I looked around me to find something that is normal because the blackness is making me crazy.

Then I saw a silhouette of a small young girl, walking up to me. When she came near, I finally saw her face and instantly knew who it was. It was the little girl who wanted to help me find Mr. Rose.

"Oh, you again" I exclaimed.

"Aww miss me already?" She chuckled with her long wavy hair jiggles.

"Not really... where am I and why I'm here?"

"You're still unconscious for now so rest assured. This is the time you have act, Soeun. It's now or never. I have helped you this far and this time it's your turn"

"I don't understand.."

"You will, soon but now you have to turn the tables and make the game as yours"

Then I heard an echo of a sound something was sharpening something, almost the same when you hear someone sharpening a knife. The girl also heard the sound too and she looked like.. she was expecting the echo.

"I guess my time is up, I need to go"

"Already??" Then her figure was about to fade so I took the little time to ask for her name.

"It's Aries"

Then everything went pitch black again.

-----

"Wakey wakey.." I heard a ruffle voice right beside my ear and I opened my eyes to be greeted with a quite old dusty small wooden house.

"Where am I.." I muttered. I tried to move my hand but it was tied down with my other hand behind a chair I was sitting on. I tried moving my head to meet the voice.

"You're awake," The voice said with a grin that I saw under his hoodie.

"What.. Wait.." The it hits me like a truck. It was Mr Rose. "Y-You-!"

"Yes me" He said with a grin and stood before me. I could barely make out his figure since my vision was still blurry and with the darkness around us. "Too dark for you, ay?"

As if he knew I was trying so hard to get used to the dark environment, he turned on the one and only source of light in the small house, more like the cabin to me. The light shone above me and I squinted for a moment when I registered the person's face under the hoodie.

I tried moving my hand again and my legs but they were both tied together by the chair. I was starting to freak out.

"Wait.. Please, don't do this to me"

"Do what? I haven't even started yet" He chuckled at the end which sounded pretty creepy.

"Suga, please don't do this to me!" This time I was trying so hard to untie the rope at my hands but it was useless.

"I can do whatever I want remember? After what you did almost a year ago. Don't you remember?"

"What did I do?! I don't even know you back then!" I exclaimed with sweats covering my forehead. "You have, to let me out. Okay fine whatever I did back then, I'm sorry okay? Please, let me go"

I realized it was useless. I thought I'm the one who's gonna get him tied up but it turns out he was leading.

"Sorry?! Is it sorry, you said?!"