6

I stared at the front mirror at myself that was being groomed by a hair stylist in a salon. The salon was so luxury and I don't know how Jennie could afford all this. The others were either reading some magazines or playing with their phones while being groomed like me. I was bored of course because getting your hair groomed took about hours.

Then Rosé put down the magazine in her hands harshly on the table. "Hey guys, I'm bored"

Jennie and the others also slowly set down their phones and magazines on the table and looked at each of us through the mirror.

"Let's gossip" Lisa suggested. Well, at least that's new. "I have a new and a really good one" teased Lisa to the others.

"Aww come on! Tell us already," groaned Jisoo and put on her disturbed face.

"Chill girl, okay. Remember the nerdy earlier this year, well guess what, she's not bad at all. She got laid on the very first day of her high school day in our school" Lisa said matter of factly.

"Ooohhh!" The others shouted in amusement.

"That girl has some bite!" Rosé continued with her enthusiasm.

"Isn't getting laid is a bad thing?" I asked in confusion.

"What" Jisoo gawked in disbelief, "Don't tell me you haven't got laid girl"

The next thing I knew was every eye was looking at me including the hair stylists. "What? Of course no... Well, haven't you guys got laid?" My voice fell.

"Of course we do dear" then all of them giggled at the same time leaving me feeling ashamed about my virginity. "Okay, no offense and we do understand you're still new so don't worry. Just.. make sure don't let the school know because once they know, they'll make fun of you. Like seriously"

"Yeah, do you guys remember Seohyun in the cheerleading team? She was sexy as ever and every guy dreamt to get laid. And she was all arrogant saying she's not a cheap girl and boasted about getting laid hundreds of times by the rich kids back in her school?" Then the others nodded, "Well, I guess the spy guy eventually got the beans to be spilled"

"Oooooh!!" The other shouted again.

"Since then she got kicked out from the team and got bullied every single day right?" Jennie asked in confirmation.

"Yup! So the moral is, Soeun-ah, for now, it's better to shut up or just choose a guy to get laid. I promise that every guy in our school would volunteer to get laid by you. I mean, you're a blackpink baby!" Rosé said in excitement.

"Ahh.. talking about virginity, I wish I could spend more time towards my first stolen virginity. It was so freaking nice!" Jisoo broke out laughing and so does us.

Then Jennie's phone suddenly rang as she picked it up in a swift. "Yes, It's me.." then there was a long silence as we all put an ear to hear it. "That girl again. Okay fine, I know what to do" Then Jennie put down her phone roughly on the front table.

"What's.. wrong?" I asked her. Somewhat inside of me told me that it was something connecting to me.

"Who else, that girl Minna. She spreads a bad rumor about you. This is getting tough" Jennie huffed as if she had just finished running. All of them groaned loudly at once. "Soeun-ah"

"Yeah?"

"From now on, you should be a bad girl," said Jennie with determination in her eyes. What I mean determination is the type which is very serious. I looked at all of them and they just stared at me.

"I don't.." I was about to reject but Jisoo cut me off.

"You don't have any choice, you have to be. Besides, we're all with you if you need any guide to be a bad girl. A dangerous one if you can" Jisoo continued.

"But.. how?" I asked if I can somehow found a way to get out of this problem.

"Simple, you just have to be cruel. What I mean by cruel is not the one where it bullies people and all. But it's a good kind of bad" Rosé explained.

"I don't know.." I shrugged.

They all sighed in disappointment. "Well, we can't force you anyway. You know, the bad girl can have everything. What I mean everything, literally everything especially getting filthy rich hot guys in our school" Jennie said as she picked up her phone again because she was feeling bored.

"But beware though, too bad girls may lead to an unpleasant life" Rosé added.

Before I could answer, I noticed at the corner of my eye a black figure. Firstly I shrugged it off because I thought it was some random person. Unfortunately, I was totally wrong. I looked closer at the figure and jolted at the sight of it. The figure was standing behind my hair stylist so I could see it through the reflection of the mirror.

Mr. Rose... The figure said in a low almost crying voice. As if I could see the figure was crying.

"Mr. Rose?" I repeated to make sure if I heard it well. Then my attention had been diverted to Jennie who was constantly nudging me and the figure vanished instantly.

"What is wrong with you?" Jennie asked.

"You looked like you had just seen a ghost" replied Lisa.

Well, I hope I could answer that Lisa. "Oh, no, nothing"

Then they all nodded and didn't ask me anymore. I guess they didn't hear me saying ' Mr. Rose ' earlier.

- - - -

After all the shopping with the girls, I asked them to send me to my house since the school's time was already over. Right now it was at 7 pm. I walked on the pavement towards my house and opened the door.

"I'm home!" I shouted and listened for any response.

"Good timing, dinner's ready!" My father shouted back. He seemed to be in the kitchen so I walked towards it. I sat on the dining table at the seat where the food had been served. My father turned off the stove and walked to his seat which was beside me.

He took off his apron and sat at his seat so that we could have dinner together. "How's your day?" He spoke up after the awkward silence.

"It was okay.. had some friends and yeah, why?" I replied.

"That's good to hear," He said while smiling at me. I could see the wrinkles forming at the corner of his eyes.

"Dad" I called out to him while poking my food.

"Yes, dear?" He said through eating and looked up at me for a second before eating his food.

"Why did you adopt me?"

"Well,..-"

"Can I know about my past life?" I asked again. Actually, the finding Mr. Rosé mission was bugging me all day long and my mind just won't rest until the little incident that I saw a figure at the salon.

Father looked at me intently and sets down the spoon and fork from his hand on the plate. I don't really expect him to answer because all this time he said that I was still not ready to know the truth except he told me that I was adopted by him.

"I guess it's time.." he smiled wryly at me.

- - - -

I threw myself on my comfy bed. My mind had been replaying the truth that my dad said earlier. He said I really don't have any parents before I was involved by the major accident of the lorry. When he saw my heart began thumping again and saw my amber crystal eyes, he was shocked. So he took me in because my appearance was just outrageous.

But I still don't want to tell him because of Mr. Rose. The thing is when I asked about myself earlier, obviously, sadness washed over his face. It's been quite a long time since he took me in. He doesn't have a wife nor a child so he considered myself as his own daughter. If he knew about the killer, he would take me far away from this place and my generation and I would only be grieving because I failed in completing this mission.

"What a life.." I muttered.

- - - -

Enjoy your update! From now on I'll try writing with fewer words than usual so that I could update frequently than usual

Dedicated to @Chan_Mie Thanks for voting!

EDITED 22/3/2019