12

As I walked up to the Blackpinks, they all were wearing Mr. Serious faces which took me off guard a bit. We made sure we were far enough from the boys and was now at the far end of the main room.

"Okay... I don't what's happening but trust me, they're the one who started it!" I half shouted in defense.

They burst out laughing as I put on a resting bitch face. I sighed while they were wiping their tears back.

"You should've seen your face-!" Lisa said in her laughter.

"Yeah, and it was like, uhh and then she was like ehh" Jisoo continued while mimicking me just now. I burst out laughing too because of her face.

"Seriously though... Nice impression of mehhh" I said as we all laughed hard again.

"Anyway, we didn't know you were also hitting the boysss" Jennie teased me.

Red flushed through my face and I think that was obvious.

"Noooo, it was them!"

"Come on, you were putting on a flirty face and we all SAW all of it from the beginning to the end and it was HILARIOUSSS" Jennie continued as all of them laughed and I just couldn't help but smiled back.

"Okay, okay. You got me" I smiled in satisfaction at them. They instantly shouted in victory at me.

"My big girl is growing up!" Jennie faked being my mother as she wiped her proud tears.

"Don't forget the night is still young..!" Rosé said as she looked at someone behind me. They all were holding their laughs as they walked away, leaving me dumbfounded.

I turned around and was quite surprised to see Suga. "Oh, pardon me... I really didn't see you there.." I looked down as I felt my cheeks getting hotter. My hair was hanging in front of my face as I lifted my head looking at his dark glistening eyes.

He lifted his hand and gently put a strand of my hair at the back of my hair. Oh gosh, my face was like getting painted by red paint. I just couldn't take my eyes away from him. Somewhat, the eyes filled with sadness and love.

Then he carressed my left cheek and rested his hand on my shoulder.

"May I have the dance?" He politely asked which made me laughed a bit.

"So you forgave me?" I put on a teasing smile for a moment.

"Of course I do"

"Well then, sure, you can have the dance" We laughed a bit because of how we acted was like in a theatre where the prince asked the dance from the princess.

We were now at the center of the dance hall as the music of the party changed to a slow and romantic one.

"Wow, how cliché" I smirked and smiled at Suga. Both of his hands were at my waist and both of my hands were around his neck. Every couple was doing the same thing in the hall.

"You look really pretty," He said loud enough only for me to hear.

A smile crept to my face and stared inside of his eyes intently. Something was different.

Am I falling in love?

"You look handsome yourself too" I snickered and he laughed at my teasing look.

"It took hours to buy this you know, to impress you," He said with utmost flirt and somewhat I don't mind at all. Instead, it made butterflies swarmed in my belly.

Absentmindedly, we were watching the couples around us kissing and we quickly changed our view. I was mostly flustered at that time.

A hand reached below my chin and my eyes looked straight into Suga's eyes. My mouth was slightly opened because I was partially shocked.

He moved his head slowly and closer to mine. He was already closing his eyes and mine closed by itself.

He's going to kiss me.

Suddenly a guy came and bumped behind Suga that made Suga let go of me. All eyes were on us.

"Woah! Sorry, didn't see you there" Jin said while clicking his tongue and winked naughtily at me. Rapmonster and Jungkook followed Jin as they also purposely walked between me and Suga this time.

"Sorreyhh" Rapmonster and Jungkook shouted saying 'sorry' like some bunch of hippies as J-hope and V also followed behind them as they ran away in a wave of laughter.

Then a hand holds my waist and I felt someone's face near my neck, "You should be thankful" Jimin muttered lowly as he ran after his friends.

I frowned and loiked back at Suga. He was scrunching his eyebrows together in irritation while eyeing them. He made a clicking sound with his tongue and left off in the midst of the crowd.

"What on earth is happening.." Then a hand rested on my shoulder. I looked back to see Jennie.

"I think we should go, it's kinda almost midnight so I hope your dad won't be as mad.." Her voice trailed off. But I sense she was hiding something because the reason just doesn't feel right to me. I nodded and followed the Blackpinks out of the house.

"WELL, IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT SO GET YOUR BUTTS OFF HERE OR ELSE YOU'RE GOING TO CLEAN ALL THIS UP" Announced Sa In, the girl who hosted the party. Suddenly all of the people in the building scurried off.

As we arrived at my house, I gave each of them a warm hug and thanks for taking me out. Before I could go out of the car, which was a mini cooper, Jennie called out to me.

"I just wanted to say sorry, we all are.." Her eyes fell on her lap as everyone did. I managed a giggle and lightened up the mood.

"What for? Ah.. you mean the part picking my dress? That's okay... I'm used to it anyway. Goodnight and have a nice sleep, bye" I got out from the car and waved them off as their car strode away far from my sight. I sighed and walked up to my house which was a bungalow with 2 floors because I and my dad live there only.

- - - - - - -

My eyes flutter open to the sound of my alarm clock. Then there was a knock sounded outside of my room. I lifted my body and sat on the bed.

"Who is it?" I lazily said.

"Wake up, breakfast is ready," My dad said back.

"Uh.. okay be right back" I rubbed my face with my hands to wake me up a bit. I jumped back a bit when there was a soul in front of me. "God.. what is it?" I furrowed my eyebrows and avoided looking at het because suddenly I felt the guiltiness to not solve the mystery fast.

"He knew," The soul said.

"Yeah, I know and aware of it. Look, the last party was like last week on Thursday and today is Monday like, I got to go to school and everything's normal. If you worry too much, why don't you just tell me who it is?"

Suddenly the soul's face changed, She became sadder as she scrunched her eyebrows together. Her sight fell onto the floor and tried to make out some words.

"I can't... It's hard because I don't even know. I am sorry but you have to help me" She looked at me again and this time, her eyes changed to a very black one. Then a tear fell down on her cheeks.

The door to my room opened and my dad was standing looking at me and around the room. From his position, he surely could see the soul. I looked back and the soul was gone.

"Who are you talking to?" My dad asked curiously.

"I.. was talking to myself, sorry. It will be just a moment. But dad.."

"What is it?" He looked more worried.

"You do realize I am a girl and the fact I need privacy since you are a 'father' "

"Ohh! Haha sorry about that, should've looked out for my manners"

Then he closed the door gently as I sighed.

- - - - - - - -

Hi! I hope you guys are having to fun and don't forget to comment, vote and add it to your reading list!

EDITED 23/3/2019