23

I get on Taehyung's motorbike without any difficulties and Taehyung which was as concerned as I am, sped off to my house. Especially to check on what has really happened. I tightened my grip onto Taehyung and prayed everything is okay.

As soon my house came into my sight, I see neighbors crowding around my half-burned house and a small trace of the fire was already put down by the firemen. I was left open-mouthed. This is beyond what I would have imagined. This is literally my house is being eaten alive thoroughly by fire. It's black as charcoal. 

The motorbike came to a slow stop as Taehyung was beyond shocked as he had never seen anything like this right before his eyes. A police officer approached me with a serious face on. I approached him a little bit.

"I just wanna ask a few questions concerning what happened to you, your house and your dad" I nodded in agreement and I expect to be bombarded with questions by him. Then a bunch of reporters gathered around me and blocking the officer from asking any questions. Microphones were shoved towards me as they pushed each other to get a good response from me. I was panicking and no words came out. I started to shove them away with my hands but I was dumbfounded.

Taehyung somehow gets through the crazy reporters and took me by hand as he pulled me away from the reporters and we made a run for it. the officer came up to me and quickly said, "Get into the car and we'll talk in the investigation room" The police were gesturing me to the car and before I could enter it, I looked back at Taehyung. I think I couldn't make it without him by my side. The officer looked at me with an are-you-serious face. I looked at Taehyung and looked at the officer again and he nodded in agreement. 

I smiled a bit as I get into the police car, followed by Taehyung. I looked out the window and saw a few neighbors were scared at what happened. Some mothers even hugged their little child and sobbed quietly. Not to mention my hands that were shaking uncontrollably from the beginning just won't calm down.

Then a big warm hand wrapped around my small hand. I smiled gratefully at Taehyung that was giving me a calm smile which was what I needed the most right now. As the car came to a stop, we were brought by the officer and a few of his friends to the investigation room. We stopped right in front of the room and the officer looked at our intertwined hands as if he wanted to say Taehyung can't come in.

"I hope everything went well.." I gaze fell onto our hands. 

"You a do it, It's nothing. You're strong!" He said and laughed a bit at the end. I know that he was concerned about me too but he still being him despite the pressure right now.

I walked in the room and sat down on a chair that has been gestured by the polices. There were 3 men in the room and they were standing in front of me that made me looked up at them. The first one was the officer earlier and the second one is I don't know and the third is holding a medium sized pad with a pen on the other hand. The second police put down some kind of recorder in front of me and I didn't argue.

"As you know, we did some investigations inside the house. Seoul has low crime rates and when there is, it's simply a thing we couldn't ignore. Your dad is in the hospital you shouldn't worry much because he's in good hands now. We checked all your appliances like electricity or whatsoever and they were perfectly fine as if they're new. We fear that this thing happened because of a third party. But the problem is, we found nothing, no traces left behind if there were a third party. But that's the only logical explanation for this. I wanted to ask... if you or your father have any.. enemies, someone that you argued to some times before" The first officer asked.

I was about to answer but my mouth closed again, open again and close it again. Like something is stopping me. I really wanted to say what I think it is, which is Mr. Rose but something is stopping me. Not to mention my lips were quivering. Then a figure of one of the victims appeared beside them and shook her head in disagreement.

"It'll make things worse"

Then another figure of the victims appeared saying, "Only you can depend on"

"They won't find it" Another figure appeared.

"Because you" Another figured appeared. and now there were 4 of them appeared before me with sad faces and dried tears were visible on their faces.

"Are" Another figure appeared.

"The" Another one appeared again which made me scared than before.

"Last" Another one appeared and now there were more appeared before me, all hoping that I wouldn't let this case get in the police's hands.

"Target" The last figure appeared and there were 19 of them. I literally choked on my breath for a moment there.

"Miss Soeun?" The first officer called out to me as if pulling me out of my delusions. This is my last chance.

"No, there isn't.." I mumbled lowly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

A/N: Heyya!! Sorry if this is too short and sorry for the cliffhangers that I like to make ;)) Don't worry because there's another one coming up today and I'll be making lots of chapters to make it up to you guys for the last hiatus.

Dedications ;

justdzi

DCML04

KimJoon399

duhjimin

ZamairraGracia

_larry_love_91_

Alisu7

K_dechen

SarahSailo

TyrantEyeGASAIKO

tyx_MLR

Lunakia36

UIncheongal36

B_earr

Don't forget to vote if you like it and want more updates! Comment your opinions down and I love to hear it! Add it to your reading list if you haven't so that your friends can read it too! Do all this and you'll get a dedication for the next upcoming chapters! Much love from me <3 <3

EDITED 25/3/2019