22

I woke up quite early to for my very first date as Taehyung's girlfriend. I had quite a rough time deciding on what clothes should I wear for the very big day and that's when a thought struck me.

The outfit that my father gave me last year for my birthday. I really wanted those but they were too expensive for me but I didn't think that my father would buy it for me. I searched through my closet and found it. I remembered saving it for some other occasions but I guess today i"ll wear it since it is special to me. 

(refer the dress at the picture section above)

After what like hours readying myself, I walked down the stairs and I heard some chattering going on downstairs. I furrowed my eyebrows and continued descending the stairs. There stood Taehyung with my dad while talking together. They looked they were having quite a fun time. I cleared my throat as I was about at the end of the stairs. Their attention averted to me and my eyes instantly locked with Taehyung's. I could feel the intense gaze that Taehyung gave me while his eyes roamed all over me.

"You look beautiful.." I heard he muttered through his surprise. I chuckled and held his hands like a couple usually does.

"Now now, save that for later because I had just finished cooking some meal for breakfast and of course for our dear Taehyung" My dad teased and gestured for us to the dining table. 

Taehyung sat across from me and my dad sat beside him. The meal had already been served so we just ate it. I couldn't even feel all the foods that went down my throat as I felt the electrifying gaze from Taehyung's gaze. Then I felt a leg brushed against my legs and I choked on my food. I coughed a few times as Taehyung stood up and gets me a drink. My dad holds back himself when he saw Taheyung were in my aid. Then everyone burst into laughter at me. I could feel myself shrinking down of embarrassment.

"Yaa, are you okay?" Dad said through his laugh.

"Yea I'm okay.." I said as I played with my food. "Thanks, Taehyung.." Gosh, I must have looked ugly as hell when I choked and spitting out the foods in my mouth. My face was heating up as I looked took a peep at him. He was smiling warmly at me.

After the embarrassing moment, we say our bye to my dad and went out to start our date. When I was walking out, I furrowed my eyebrows at the absent of his car anywhere. 

"It's here," Taehyung said waking me up from my delusions and chuckled.

Taehyng was gesturing towards his motorcycle which was a Kawasaki one. Taehytung started the engine and I could hear the loud rumbling engine that the motorcycle produced.

"You want me to get on those?" 

"Then what else?" I'm aware that Taehyung sensed my uneasiness on how am I gonna ride that big thing. "It'll be fun, trust me"

Then Taehyung came up to me and helped me get on the backseat of the motorcycle.

"Woah!" I yelped when Taehyung literally held me up in the air.

"There. easy. Good thing you're not heavy" He winked me with his amazing centaur smile. I rolled my eyes at him and could not hold back a small smile formed on my lips.

After he gets on the motorcycle he said, "Hang on tight" Then he speed up and left me puzzled.

"Heyy!" I shouted as I was about to fall at the sudden speed and instantly hugged him at the waist instead. I pushed myself against his back and tightened my grip.

Suddenly the motorcycle abruptly stops. I thought we were there but I was wrong. We were at the front of a traffic light. Then I heard Taehyung's deep laugh. Then I heard some other laughs and looked at both of my sides. Oh god, they're here again..