30

I rolled my eyes at him and walked towards the car and practically slammed the car's door. Right then Jimin got in beside me and looked at me, looking innocent, as if he did nothing wrong.

"Why-"

"Just shut up!" I shot back. I seriously didn't mean that but I just can't help it.

As soon as the car arrives at the house, I quickly got my way out of the car and into the house, avoiding Jimin as much as possible. He ruined everything and I hate it. It felt like.. he was controlling my life and heck!

I closed my bedroom's door behind me and slumped my body onto the soft mattress of my bed. Letting the comfyness sway myself into the depth called dreams, someone knocked on my door.

"What is it!" I shouted because I was expecting Jimin.

"May I come in dear" sounded a soft female voice behind the door.

Oh, shoot. I shouted at Mrs. Park.

I quickly got up from the bed and preening myself. Then I opened the door to see a woman's face which was Mrs. Park. Her eyes have that soft gaze you know and that makes you feel heart-rending.

"Come in, Mrs. Park" I politely bowed to her and asked her to come in inside the room.

She closed the door behind her and we both sat the corner of the bed while she was facing me. She was holding onto both of my hands and looked at me.

But instead, I avoided her gaze and looked down. Then I felt a hand softly lifted my head up to meet her gaze.

"Are you upset because of Jimin?" She asked.

"Well..- I guess, yeah" well there's no point on arguing right?

"Ah~ I see because guys can be complicated at some point but you'll get used to it. Just forget about him and come downstairs for something to eat. Supposedly you and Jimin both are hungry right?"

I didn't answer but instead, she got up and I followed her from behind silently. I am not in the mood. I'm just worried I just might shout at her because.. I don't know. I simply just feel like it.

As soon as I reached the dining room, there was already food served on the table with only 2 seats vacant. Jimin and Mr. Park were already seated at their own seats.

I took my seat and quietly starts eating followed by the others.

"So..," Mrs. Park spoke up, ending the silence. "This week's Saturday, both of you.. has to move into the school's dorm"

"Why?" Jimin replied and weirdly I didn't even say a word.

As far as I know, the school doesn't have a dorm block.

"Apparently the school has just finished building it and just in process of moving in the furniture that is necessary for a student"

"No. I want to stay here" Jimin demanded.

"You have no choice Jimin-ah" His mom persuaded him.

For instance, it's quite a surprise that I didn't even speak up. Well for me, I'm 50 50. I'm not sure whether the dorm is safe or not or I'm just feeling more comfortable here. It's as in I don't want to move again.

"Try to be more like Soeun, she's good by just being silent and hear what I say. Don't give me any excuse because every student will do just that. At least both of you won't be lonely right?" She coaxed both of us especially Jimin who kept giving millions of reasons.

-----

And so the Saturday, the day which I and Jimin have to move into our dorm came. We packed all of our necessary things. I zipped my big bag filled with my personal things and dragged them to the front of the house.