15

-Suga's POV-

I entered the gym that was already filled with students.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby, officially going to start our utmost important celebration of the year and that is..." Stood a girl with long dyed blonde hair with her cheerleading outfit that shows most of her skin.

"THE KEEN DAY....!" Shouted a well-built guy that looked like as if he's been building his life the entire life. But not to mention he's the hottest football player in our school.

*Flashback*

I hugged the girl of my life tightly before I depart for my business trip. I already sent a letter to quit school and continued to help my father's company.

"Aw~ I'm gonna miss you," she said sweetly.

I chuckled, "That doesn't sound convincing" I raised my left eyebrow at her.

She instantly hit my shoulder playfully. "Trust me, because I know you will never cheat on me and you won't leave my side..right?" the smile still on her face.

My hands were on her hip while she puts her hands on my shoulder. "How do you know I won't do that?"

"Because. I believe in you" That was the most valuable thing I've ever heard from her. Most girls that I dated would just say because I love them so much, or the other way around. "Trust.. is not important"

I was shocked at her statement but she continued.

"Trust is vital" She half whispered. I could feel his breath on my face.

Our heads were getting closer by the second and our eyes were about to close.

-HONK!-

My driver honked the car and we instantly let go of each other and I was about to say something but stammered instead.

She laughed and said, "You can say it"

"Well.. erm. I think I gotta go and one last thing, I will always love you..-"

She suddenly went for me and held my neck at the back. She kissed me passionately for a second and let go.

"And I will love the baby too," I said as I pulled her into a hug while kissing her. My hand rubbed against a little bump on her stomach.

------

"JOY !!" Tears already rushed out from my eyes. I can't believe it, It's just like a dream. "No no no no no..." I repeatedly said it. "Trust me, she's the one who pulled me into her nasty doings and you just came in at the wrong time.."

"I'm sorry.." said a female voice behind me. I stood up, ignoring the tears on my cheeks. Rage filled me thoroughly. She's the young teacher who seduces me earlier. "I didn't mean it this way. Someone- A girl! A-and she's really beautiful! She- She-"

"She what?!" I roared and she was startled at it.

"SHE PAID ME TO DO THAT!" She blurted out. "Pl-Please... I-I. I didn't mean it. You see, my daughter.."

I sprint to her and my hands automatically wrapped tightly around her neck and lifted her up a bit.

"Pl-Please.."

"I have my own child too and you KILLED HIM" My right hand went into my right pocket and took out a small knife that people usually brought.