34

"Spill the beans" I finally said.

And she smiled.

"First and foremost my help comes with a price"

"For.. how much? I hope it's not too pricey..-"

"It's in a form of currency though"

"Then what is it?" I was starting to feel doubtful of this little girl which doesn't look she's a kid because she has a very quite mature mindset.

-----

After the little meeting I had with the girl, she told me her name which is Lia. She told me she had been watching me since I'm being brought back to life and had an interest in me. Little did I know, Lia was actually a really mature and wise woman (in her world which she stated) apart from her childish cute form.

She had undeniably beautiful features, almost too good to be true. I was finally all alone in the room and had no one to accompany me since Jimin had left. I was a bit hurt that he really did take my words to his heart which I really didn't mean to.

I took out my phone and quickly dialed Taehyung's number. Once again, I felt this anxious tingling feeling as in like an excitement.

"Hello?"

"Oppa~!" I made my cute voice like how I usually do when I'm around him.

"O-Oh-! It's you, Soeun-ah... what's wrong?"

Seriously? 'It's you' ?? What? He never said that before and not to mention his stuttering.

"No.. I just- I feel lonely here.. Why don't you come and visit-"

"Sorry, I'm busy today. My schedule is packed"

"Oh.." My voice fell in disappointment. I looked down at my other hand which was not holding the phone and fidget with the end of my hospital clothes.

"When're coming back here?"

My face instantly lit up when he finally asked a question, even if it is a question, it didn't matter. "Maybe in 2 days..? Something like that!" I said cheerfully at the end of my tone.

"Okay sure, then bye" Weirdly enough, i do realise at some point just now I made a sad voice and Taehyung used to be a person who's know when I'm sad and instantly ask me what's up but sadly he didn't do all that anymore.

-----

The next day with the feeling all hyped up, I packed all of my stuffs in my bag which Jimin had brought it here and I can't believe he even packed my undergarments! How pervert.

Sadly enough Jimin wasn't there to accompany back home. Only the driver of his family came to pick me up as the bills were already settled by his family.

Fortunately, I healed fast, which is kind of rare to see in a human's body nowadays but it's not impossible either.

Throughout the journey, I was imagining coming back home in my comfy room while soaking my exhausted body with a warm bubble bath. The thought of it sent exciting chills through my body.

Unfortunately... I was wrong.

I was being sent back to the school which is kind of a bummer, to begin with.

As the car stopped in front of the dormitories building, I grunted while getting out of the car and went to the bonnet and got my not-so-big bag and gave my thanks to the driver before climbing up the stairs to my room.

As soon as I reached the front door, I heard some rustling sound coming from inside of it and wondered what my roommate, Ran, was doing.

I put down my bag for a second as I took out the dorm keys and opened the door.