35

"He's not your oppa you bitch! He's mine!" Then her foot flew right at my jaw and I passed out.

-----

I heard a rustling sound beside me as in like someone is moving around near me and i could feel the presence. I opened my eyes slowly due to the bright surroundings. Right when i tried to move my hand, my head just hurts so bad.

I gritted my teeth and hold on to my spinning head. "Gosh why does it hurt this much.." I muttered and slowly got up to a sitting position.

I registered things around me and looks like I had just slept on a couch and the spacious room doesn't look like it belongs to me.

"You're awake" My head shot to my right and saw Jimin walking up to me with a tray of who-knows-what.

"You again?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Duhh" He rolled his eyes as he sat down the tray onto a small coffee table beside me. I was in a living room actually so that explains the spacious room.

"How did I get here... Did I drank?" I asked him.

"What? No, of course not" He was putting down a glass of water and it instantly hits me. I was so damn thirsty and i need to drink. I eyed the drink and a plate of sandwiches on the tray.

Jimin looked at me and followed my gaze to the food back and forth and smirked because he knew I was actually hungry.

"It's yours. Eat it, i made it for you"

"Thanks!" Without thinking further, i made my way to eat the food, ignoring Jimin's presence at all.

"How do you feel?"

"De-wi-chiles ye-nd ph-o-all," I said through a mouth full of foods which made it sound muffled with a wide grin. Before I can say anything, I hold up my hand to him to stop and swallow all the remaining foods left in my mouth and said, "Delicious and full!"

"No, not that. I mean you, yourself. Your body-"

"You pervert!" I took the nearest small pillow to me and started smacking him in humiliation. "You took my pride!"

"What-! No! Listen!"

"What-what-what?!" i barked at him.

Jimin sighed, "Don't you remember what happened yesterday..?"

"What?" I asked in curious. I seriously cannot recall anything.

"About... Taehyung? Your boyfriend?"

Then everything hit me, the truth and the bitter past.

"Oh" My gaze fell and my face suddenly turned gloomy. "Yeah.. they- I mean my roommate.."

"I understand. I saw- everything.."

"You did??" I sound surprised for some reason.

"Yeah I heard you had just gotten out from the hospital and with all the guilt i had for not helping you out with the process, I planned to go to your dorm and meet you but then I heard some shouting going on" he explained, his eyes not leaving mine.

"And that's when you saw me being throw out by them..?"

"..Yes"

"I see.." i made a bitter smile. No big deal then. Besides, the purpose i live again was to find Mr Rose. Not to fall in love along the way. How silly of me. "I also don't have a dorm.. argh dammit! This is hard" I pouted like a baby and looked at Jimin, waiting for him to get what I was doing.

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows at me and scrunched up his nose, trying to get what I was saying. Then it hits him, "Oh god" Jimin rolled his eyes and can't believe his agreeing to me.