29

RINGGG

The bell rang, signaling that the school day was over and kids could do whatever they wanna do after that. I put all my pens and highlighter back into my pencil case after the 2 hours of hell answering maths paper. I sighed in relief and glanced at my classroom for a second and went back to packing but a silhouette caught my eye. It was one of the female ghosts, smiling proudly as she was standing right before the teacher's desk.

I smiled shortly at her and walked out of the class with my school bag hanging over a shoulder. I was the last one to exit the class because, man I need to time to even pack small things.

As I was walking out of the main doors to the school building, someone swiftly took a firm grip on my waist and initially brought my hips to him. I frantically looked up and saw Taehyung staring down at me with a naughty smile.

I was about to push whoever that person is and panicked due to the sudden holding someone else's hips which seems really naughty. I smiled back at him and my hand tried to take his hands away from my waist because we're still in school's ground.

"You should let go.." I laughed with a few little giggles.

"Nooo, why would I?" He tightened the grip around my waist as we walked towards the school gate simultaneously.

"Why would you.., is because it doesn't look appropriate" I replied and laughing at the end because it kinda tickles. No one ever held me like this before. Like ever.

"Fine~ but promise me one thing, every day I'm the only one who can send you home after the school finishes" There's a naughty tone in his voice as he held his head up proudly.

"A pleasure, because who else gonna send me home? Jimin's house is reallyyyy far" I made a too-good-to-be-true face and turned to look at him.

His face kinda looked dark, as if I had just ruined his mood.

"Just please don't ever, say that name anymore," he said sternly.

I eventually stopped on my steps turned my body to look at him and he did the exact same thing. But he looked colder. Both of my hands hold his arms from both sides and searched for his eyes because he was avoiding my gaze.

"What's wrong with you? He's your friend Taehyung-ah" I said softly so that I didn't look that mad.

For the first time, he rolled his eyes at me and continued to walk, leaving me dumbfounded.

I was clearly upset. I just stood there until Taehyung stopped in his track and looked back at me.

"Seriously?" He said.

I pout at him and my face shows that I am really upset when he left me like that. He slowly walked back to me took my left hand. He intertwined our hands together and finally smiled a little.

He slowly pulled me to follow him to the gates so that he could send me back. My feet did just as what he wanted me to do, so I followed him behind while holding hands. It felt romantic of course.

When we finally reached the school's gate, Jimin was surprising, standing right in front of the gate while leaning on against a black car. The black car was his family's driver of course because we arrived at school with that car so I recognized.

I furrowed my eyebrows together and then Jimin walked up to me. The three of us stopped on our tracks. Jimin and Taehyung stood facing each other with intense glare but Jimin had his face looked laid back.

"I think I can take it from here then" Before Jimin was about to take my other hand because Taehyung was still holding onto my other hand, Taehyung stood right in front of me and pushed Jimin's hands away.