16

-Soeun's POV-

"Oh.. yeah, bye," He said and dashed to the doors of the gym and went out. I furrowed my eyebrows as I lost my sight of him. I turned my gaze to the front and saw the Blackpinks sitting just in front of Suga's former seat.

Then I almost tripped on something and I looked down. There was a small bottle so I picked it up. I read the small details on it. I was surprised to realize that it was a medicine bottle. But what took me by surprise more is the medicine was meant for some kind of mental disorder called Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID).

Since I don't really know what it meant, I just put it in my pocket since it must belong to Suga. I saw it dropped from his pocket earlier. I don't know he has a mental disorder. I mean, he looked fine and healthy. No worries, I'll just ask him.

I stepped down the shallow stairs until I was just on the Blackpinks level. They looked up to me from their serious faces.

"Oh my god, where were you?!" Jennie looked at me half worried and relieved.

Well, I just met up with Mr. Rose and supposedly I was going to die not until Jimin came along and he treated my wound and also we almost kissed if that's what you were asking.

Gratefully I kept all those words to myself and made sure to not spill anything out especially the kissing part.

"You know what?" Jennie said as she signaled for the girls to move next to the side so that I would get the seat beside me. Formerly, it was Jennie, and then Lisa, Rosé, and Jisoo. I nodded in approvement and sat on the empty seat.

"Okay so spill it out!" Jisoo said excitedly.

"I got lost.. since you guys were so fast.. and I, um.. bumped onto Jimin and..-" I stopped because they interrupted me.

"Oooohh~~" they exchanged glances with teasing expression.

"Did you 'bump' onto or just met up?" Lisa asked in amusement.

"How's it like?" Rosé asked next.

"What?" I find Rosé's question quite confusing.

"His chest! His muscle body! What's it like??" Jisoo answered quickly.

"Aww, you naughty girl~ You must be shy from all those lovey-dovey moments" Jennie supported them. I thought Jennie was going to back me up again.

I facepalmed at their hungry looking faces for my answers and said, "We met in the hallway pretty far from here and he told me the ways to get here from there" I said matter-of-factly.

"Geez, no fun at all.." Jennie said and they all sighed in disappointment.

"Aw come on~" I whined because they seemed to ignore me. There was an awkward silence for a moment.

Then Jennie suddenly looked at me and hugged me from beside tightly as the other girls followed. Jisoo and Rose even stood up to hug me tightly as best friends would do.

"We could never ignore you our little wiggle hubby cutie baby~~~" Jennie cooed as the others played along.

I broke into a laugh and told them to stop it but they ignored. Finally, they broke into a laugh and stopped bullying me physically. But I kinda liked it. I like being with them.

"Blackpinks will always be together-gether!" I half shouted for us in a cheer posture. Then there was the awkward silence again.

"Yeah!!" They all said back and we broke into a hug again as we hug all of us as a group of BFFs.

"I chose... The Blackpinks"

I stopped midway to realize someone said our name on the mic out loud. The Blackpinks looked to the front and they changed their expression to a serious one. I don't think this is going well.

Not to mention the whole gym was quite like the library. Every eye was on us and I felt really uncomfortable to be the center of attention. The others ignored people looking as Jennie stood up courageously. The others just sat on their seats and looked to the front too.

There was a group at the center of the gym, consists of 10 girls and they also eyed us like they were looking down on us. The girl in the middle which was holding the mic seemed too familiar.

"I, Kim Minna, challenge ALL of you, Blackpinks, to a dance battle," She said confidently. Now things are getting intense. I think I had heard that name before.

"What?!" I whispered but shouted at the same time. Lisa noticed it and moved her body closer to me and whispered something.

"If you don't want to accept it, you'll lose automatically and our image would be ruined because this is the KEEN DAY. It's like the prom queen and king but much more important.

"Getting scared? Meow!" Minna meowed and hissed at the end like a cat as the girls followed and laughed like an old witch hag.

Jennie doesn't seem to be disturbed as she folded her hands on her chest. Lisa signaled me with her mouth saying 'you should stand'.

I wasn't sure what she meant and later I realized they want me to stand with Jennie, all of us as Blackpinks. Then we stood up together and Jennie noticed too. Her face suddenly showed us a lot of proud of her group.

"Enough with the pep talk copy-cats- Or should I say, Scaredy Cats!!" Jennie showed us the laughing face with a hand covering her mouth. All of us including the gym broke into millions of laughs. Minna's face was getting redder and she was about to lose her patience.

"You-!!" Minna half-shouted in dissatisfied.

"Okay guys, settle down... So the challenger accepted the challenge. In order to be fair, the 'challenged' party will get to ask anything from the challenger if they win. But, if the challenger wins, this year's Queen of Keen Day will be theirs until the next Keen Day" said the girl with the cheerleading outfit of this school who seemed to be the host of today along with her partner-host which was a guy with the bulky body.

Jennie nodded in agreement and so does Minna. I sensed her look to be a bit disturbed at how big of a risk is she's taking.

"So Blackpinks, if you guys win, what will you want from the SneakyKats as the prize including the Queen of Keen Day of Elise Highschool?"

"That will be held on until we finally won" Jennie exclaimed.

"Well then, let the competitors get ready as we enjoyed the next acapella group of Elise Highschool, welcome the Harmonize!!" Everyone cheered excitedly as a bunch of sexy girls came at the center of the gym.

We stood up and walked down the stairs until the gym level and walked into a room where the sports team kept all their things during any matches.

We gathered at the center and made a tiny circle so that we looked at all of us.

"Okay guys, you see the girls out there on how they perform?" Jennie asked the group so that they understand about something about the SneakyKats.

"Of course! They were cheating!" Rose exclaimed loudly in dissatisfied.

"It's obvious as" Lisa acted like Rose too.

"In order to win, we must play this fair and square. But, with the Blackpinks rules. You guys know what I mean right?"

"Oh hell yeah!" Jisoo shouted in excitement.

The others did the same and Jennie smiled proudly. But I think they forgot about something though.

"Erm.. guys, I don't know if you know this but I don't know how to.. dance" Instantly all of their faces fell and I put up a wry guilty smile at them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: So hey guys! Here's a new chapter and I dunno if you guys like it if I keep each chapter short or you guys prefer long chapters. So please let me know more <3

ps, I decided to put on a vote goal so that I would be pumped up to make mew chapters even frequent.

Vote Goal ; 10

Dedicated to:
- @Bigueraskiziah
- @Rikki78
- @xxminy
- @thanyada
- @QueenOfKpop13

EDITED 25/3/2019