38

I looked back and saw Jimin at the door, demanding entrance and my mood instantly went down. I looked back at the girl but she already disappeared.

-----

Jimin knocked again while mouthing 'are you gonna open the door?'. I rolled my eyes at him and went to open the door.

"Where have you been? I've been searching for you for everywhere" He said half worried.

"I don't know, maybe somewhere where you cannot find me but it turns out you did.." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes at him at the end of my sentence.

"You need to go back to class"

"I don't want to"

"The teachers are freaking out right now about you disappearing"

"So? What does that have to do with me?"

"They are worried.. that you might- lost"

I scoffed and looked at him with a smirk, "I'm not gonna lost. I know the way around this school. The dorm is not even that far away, i can walk!"

"Because-!" He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and released it, "Look, Mr. Rose hasn't killed any girls for quite some time and I, am worried" For once, he looked sincere about me.

"You know what? You don't have to and what does that get to do with the teachers worrying?"

"My mom, is a big influence to this school. If she knows that you're next, she'll freak out and it'll be the last for this school. And besides, you're my sister, I don't want anything happen to you" He looked into me with precious eyes.

For once, he caught my eyes but I break the eye contact right away. "Just stop" I couldn't meet his eyes so I looked away.

"Stop what?"

"Stop like you even care"

"But I do care"

"Then stop playing with my feelings-!" Tears were threatening to come out and I don't want to show my weakness to him.

"I am not!"

I shook my head multiple times, "No" I took a deep breath along with my runny nose, "No you don't. I don't know why but suddenly today- Everyone just shuts me out" My voice went to a baby voice at the end as I let my tears run down on my cheeks. "The teachers were calling me, like a bad student. And, my classmates called me a slut and I don't even know why.." I covered my face with my hand and cried more in silence. "It's been hard, yknow. I hate seeing my best friends stuck up in the hospital while I'm having my good ol' life back. And about Taehyung, I don't understand why he has to do this to me. I loved him and I didn't even care when he didn't help me to the hospital when my father died and he wasn't even there to comfort me. I was on my own. I've been through a lot in such a short time and it's killing me.." I sobbed a bit harder and still covering my face as I remembered from the beginning.

I was expecting a response from him but instead, I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around me in comfort while his thumb rub in circles at my back. Somewhat it's calming me down a bit.

After like literally the longest and comforting time in my life, he lets me go and took out a tissue from his blazer's pocket. He took my hands away from my face and gently wiped away the smeared tears from my face. When he wiped the tears around my lip area, he slowly stopped and stared.

Slowly he moved his head towards my face and I know what I getting into. I planned to stop him but eventually failed as I kinda felt the bond between us which is not as adopted-siblings, but something more. Perhaps something more genuine than what I had with Taehyung.