19

"I didn't know you were a pervert" He chuckled in amusement and that boils my blood more. I was very furious at his words and that surprisingly amusing him. "Don't worry, I don't intend on doing anything to you.."

He gestured to walk at the left where the giant stairs situated.

Woah, is this a castle or an ordinary house.

I nodded in agreement before I heard he mumbled something behind me.

"..yet"

"What?" I spun around and looked at him while narrowing my eyes.

"Nothing, did I say anything?" He said looking at me with a smile.

I looked at him for a second and turn back. I stomped all the way upstairs. I stopped at the front hallway as there were a lot of rooms like there were 5 of them.

"It's here" V said as he headed towards a room at the end of the hallway. V opened the door for me and gestured for me to come in first.

I did as I was told and V followed from behind. He turned on the lights and closed the door.

I do admit, that his room were so much bigger than mine. Not to mention it was so elegant. Like a couple's room with a king-sized bed.

"So you live alone?" My voice came out sounding hoarse as I was still amazed at the surroundings

"Do you see anyone here?" He said sarcastically. Okay now he's being sarcastic? I thought he's going to let out a pickup line or something. I rolled my eyes at him.

I saw a study desk with a computer on it. It was big and obviously can fit 2 people to use that desk.

"Desk or.," V spoke up as if he had read my mind.

"Bed," I said shortly. I sat on the bed as I put down my laptop on my lap properly so I could use it with ease.

After a few minutes of our discussion about what we found about The Massacre at Chios, we fell silent as we wrote our parts in the project.

During my file that was downloading and it was quite slow, I decided to spoke out the questions in my head.

"Why are there maids in your house? And it's four of them. Why not only one. I believe your mom can do the house chores" I asked. He went silent for a moment and not even pay me a glance.

"She used to.. when she was still alive"

"Oh.. I'm sorry.. I didn't know, It's just-"

"When I said about my father and mother right? Well more like my stepmom" V scoffed. I was disturbed by the way he talked to me with his low tone. He used to talk in such happy high pitch. I guess everyone has the dark side of them.

"I'm sorry.." I waited for him to say anything but there was none. Not to mention I was still feeling guilty. "I- My mom.. Well, I-" I couldn't tell him that I forgot about my parents and I had an amnesia. Not to mention I don't know how I died either or where I died.