25

I got on Jimin's family car with his parents took the seats in front while I'm being left sitting at the back with Jimin. As the car was about to move, I took a spare glance at Jimin and he was glaring at me before turning away. Harsh. I don't know how am I going to live with him peacefully if he's not going to stop messing with me. Don't worry dear self, you got Taehyung by your side. 

I smiled a little at the thought of my last date I went with Taehyung. But then, my smile fades away when the thought my burned house and my passed away dad. I didn't realize that the whole journey, Jimin kept glancing at my way because he knew how it felt to lose someone he loves. Like how he lost Joy. Joy was everything to him.

As the car came to a stop, I woke up from my delusions and took a good look around. There was only a house at the moment and both sides were filled with trees and a big yard which looked really spacious.

 There was only a house at the moment and both sides were filled with trees and a big yard which looked really spacious

The house a little bigger than her house but looked fancier than she expected. Of course, Jimin and his friends are known for hot rich kids aren't for nothing.

"You're drooling" Jimin snapped and got out from the car. I narrowed my eyes at him and got out of the car. The cold wind brushed against my bare skin that was exposed. I wrapped myself with my hands as the woman approached me.

"Oh dear, you must be cold" The woman quickly took off her coat and wrapped it around me. As I wore it, I felt more relieved and I could finally take a good deep breath from shivering. Winter is around the corner anyway.

"But what about you?" I asked her. She was just wearing a thick looking t-shirt with a pair of black pants.

"Don't worry dear, We're home anyway" She smiled at me with her utmost comforting smile I've ever seen.

"Yeah, you don't have to be that dramatic to my mom" Jimin replied shortly with sarcasm in his tone.

I was too tired to even get angry at him so I just ignored it as the woman's hand wrapped around my shoulder for more heat.

"Behave yourself Jimin, She's going to be your new sister anyway," The woman said while we walked up to the big house.

"What?!" Jimin half shouted. He seemed beyond shocked.

"Yeah, you gotta work that attitude of ya'" Jimin's father remarked and laughed at the end.

Right, when we entered the house, I suddenly started to feel dizzy and I was not in my right mind. I could see the couple and Jimin surrounded me to see if I'm okay but I'm not. In a split of a second, I fell into the unconscious.

- - - -

I woke to a dim lit room and there was something on my forehead so I reached it. It was a wet cloth that people used to put the fever down. I didn't remember having any fever. Gosh, I think I have quite an awful dream of my dad dying and me living with Jimin's family. I looked around my surroundings and I creased my eyebrows.