14

I stood up from the bed and nervous washed over me. I looked at them for a moment and then quickly averted my gaze. This is not how I wanted it to be!

I squeezed my eyes shut and put on a poker face which won't last long due to my obvious red face.

"I'll be on my way" I practically rushed while squeezing myself out of the group of BTS. They were on my way.

"Turn right and go straight. You'll find a big wooden black door and there is a plate saying the gym. That's where the Keen Day is being held" Jimin stated with no expression but I didn't turn back and go out of the office which filled with naughty boys.

Before I could pass V, he smiled at me and leaving a wink while a hand motion to call him near his ear. I rolled my eyes at him and be on my way.

"Ah.. we're such a party pooper!" exclaimed Jin and received a glare from Jimin.

"You know nothing" Jimin stated.

"Ooh. I know alright, you're interested in her!" Rapmonster said out loud and all the guys shouted to Rapmonter as in supporting him.

Jimin slumped his body on the bed, laying on his back on the bed. He started massaging his temples.

The laugh calmed down from the other members and they surrounded him.

"Seriously, what is it?" Jimin asked. He sensed they came searching for him was not JUST to be a bunch of party pooer, but something else.

"Mr. Rose... We found his ID online" Rapmonster stated, back being serious.

Jimin shot upright as he sat on the bed. "Go on"

"We kinda hacked his account and what we found.. were quite surprising" V continued.

"We found the names of the old victims of Mr. Rose" Jin said while crossing his arms.

"Looks like whoever this person is, he was quite a smart guy and has been planning all along who's his victims is. All we know for sure that this guy, is kinda on our age, quite famous long ago and importantly.. his family names is Min" Jungkool said

"Min.. There's plenty of Min in this school!" Jimin shouted and faking getting a headache. He messed his own hair in hatred and walked off with his friends followed behind.

>Jimin's Flashback<

It was at the evening and most the students get a day off earlier than usual. Some students stayed behind in their class to their studies. I ran to the class in search of someone who was kinda special to me. We were friends since young.

Fortunately, I stumbled upon her on my way at an empty corridor. This would be the prefect time.

"Joy!" I shouted happily to see her.

"Oh hey, Jimin! Good to see you" She smiled with her puppy-like face.

"Listen. I've been wanting to say this early this morning but just doesn't have the chance to.." I looked down on my feet sheepishly. I could feel the hot sensation on my cheeks right now.

"Oh really? Okay, what was it?" She asked with a smile still on her lips.

"I..- Erm..- Okay, you know what, I wanna ask you out.." I gathered my courage to look at her and she was still smiling. "What I mean is, I wanted you to be my girlfriend.."

What felt like torturing was looking deep into her eyes as her face changes to a sad one.

"You do know. I like someone else, since last year when we met because of you. Listen, I'm saying this just to be honest and didn't mean to hurt your feelings more" She managed to let that out. I know how hard it is to say something like that since our bond was very strong.