20

Later that night, I demanded Taehyung to just drop me off in front of my house instead of walking me up to the door.

I stood in front of the door and gave a last look and wave at Taehyung and he replied back with the same gesture. My sight stayed on him until he drove his car away. I turned around and opened the door.

I didn't realize that I was actually smiling, remembering the time we spent just now. Truthfully, my heart skipped a beat when he said to his own family that I'm his girlfriend.

I mean, who does that? Well, of course, he did that.

"Aigoo, look at this girl. Smiling like someone who is falling in love" My father broke the silence in the house and I didn't realize he saw me coming.

I instantly hide the smile and looked at my dad. He narrowed his eyes and gave me a teasing smile. I just couldn't help it but broke into a wide smile, blushing actually.

Dad clicked his tongue and said, "Don't do anything unsafe okay, use safety precautions. I know you're 18 already but you should know-"

"I know, I know dad. You don't have to keep reminding me. Don't worry, I'm not even interested in those kind of things" I scoffed when my father brought up the fact what teenagers usually do when they wanted to take a new step in their relationship.

My dad nodded and went upstairs to his bedroom since it's night time. I followed behind him while reminiscing the moments we had.

After that little incident, he took me to a famous pizza place. We made a lot of jokes about the pizza, about the weird students in our school. Not to mention he said, he once got bullied when he was young and the bullies stuffed in a piece of pizza into his mouth, but then he spit it out and the pizza hits the bull's face.

He also once stuffed pieces of pizza into the bullies' nose just to get revenge. You could say Taehyung is a very naughty kid since he was young.

I took a short bath to freshen my tired body. I slipped into a pair of panda onesie and went straight to bed.

- - - - - - - - -

Next morning when I arrived the school, students were staring at me. Like something funny was on me like someone stick a toilet paper on my back. They were all like gossiping about me.

Whenever I looked over at them, they all looked away quickly as if I didn't saw their actions.

"Soeun-ah! I really had a great time last night!" Taehyung came up on me from behind and put a hand over my shoulder. I blushed a little and acted cool.

"Yeah, it was amazing!" Yeah great for acting so cool. I noted at myself with sarcasm.

"You guys went out together last night??" Jhope spoke up as he steadied his walking pace with us. I looked at both of my sides and the rest of BTS were there.

Then I caught a glimpse of Jimin who just saw how close Taehyung and I was. He narrowed his eyes at me like I didn't notice him and fasten his walking pace towards the school entrance door.

They all looked at Jimin how he acted all weird.

"What is wrong with him.." I muttered.

"Nah, maybe having his period. Hahaha" Taehyung laughed at his joke and the rest of BTS and weirdly found it really funny. So we laughed along with the troll Taehyung.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I sat on my chair properly as the teacher had just came in and is starting the class.

I was about to open my book when a presence caught my attention, along with the rest of the class.

It was Suga who just entered the class. He was pretty messed up like he hasn't been on his best attitude to take care of his hygiene.