33

"You guys were driving at an empty road when the accident happened"

Wait.. it couldn't be...

"No" I frowned.

"Yes. You guys were on a drug"

"What? We didn't even go to a club and drugs are not available at the mall we just went" Is this guy this dumb? It was supposed to be obvious.

"Hey, the police said so okay? In the report" Jimin made a 'duh' look. "Look, I don't have any means to trouble you so early since you just woke up-"

"Wait- what today is today?" I got the feeling I've been missing out quite a lot lately.

"It's Thursday.."

"When did the accident happened again?" I questioned.

"Oh- you don't know, of course. You've been out for 3 days already. You lost a lot of blood due to the horrible accident" He made a surprised look.

"I- I don't understand.." Geez, this is making me crazy. I swear to god I seriously saw a lorry and cars were everywhere and-

I look at Jimin with eyes wide open.

Mr. Rose.

He was there!

"Where are the others? Jennie and so on?"

"Oh.." His face fell along with his gaze landed on his hands, "They still haven't woken up yet"

"W- Why?"

"I don't know, okay? All I know is for the past 3 days I've been taking care of you non-stop and I even took the day off from school which I shouldn't because studies are more important than you"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "You're cliché. Ew" I was about to get off from the bed when something stings me on the back of my hand, "Ow!"

I looked at it and there was a small needle stuck right into my skin.

"Woah Woah! Easy there. You shouldn't go anywhere okay and be careful with that" Jimin made an 'ew' look which he looked really childish and girly so I rolled my eyes at him.

I quickly- and carefully- took off the needle from the back of my hand and rushed outside.

Puff!

"Ow.," I uttered lowly.

"Oh-, Ms. Park, where you going?" the nurse asked as we bent down to take her books that fell to the floor when I bumped into her. Since she knew my name so I assumed she knew my friends too.

"Where's the.. uh... Jennie's room?"

"Ooh, your friend?"

I nodded.

"It's just right below the corner at room 304"

"Well then thanks"

Then I took off to the directions and soon found the exact same room like what the nurse told me. Slowly I knocked on the door and opened it to be greeted by silence.

There were 2 beds in it and I could Jennie and Lisa laying on the bed lifelessly. Suddenly I felt really overwhelmed. I swear to god the sight, was killing me.

Imagine in an accident and all of your friends are literally fighting to live while you living happily on your own- not the best feeling ever.

I walked up to them and took a good look at their condition. Wires were literally all over them and there cast at both of their heads and a cast at Lisa's leg.