28

But all I could do was.. put an apologetic smile. Damn, I'm so dead right now.

"Seriously?" He asked me as he towered over me as if wanting to take a full bite of me.

"It's not what-" I tried to finish my words but was cut off by him.

"What the hell!" He shouted loudly in anger and I flinched at his words, feeling scared.

He closed his eyes at the moment as he rubbed his temples. He then turned to look at me. This time the anger in him was all gone and had been replaced by a soft one.

"Look, I know I might be selfish for not telling you but I really had a rough time. You see, I'm homeless and-" I wasn't able to finish my words when a pair of lips crashed into mine and a hand holding the back of my neck so that I won't pull away.

"Ooohhhhh" I heard a lot of people exclaimed around the school but at this time around like hell, I would care for them.

Soon Taehyung let go of me and we were practically panting for air. Our faces were still close and we ended up in a fit of giggles.

"Just tell me beforehand. It's excruciating to see you coming out from another guy's car except for me" He pulled his head away and winked.

We intertwined our hands together and walked towards the school but soon was interrupted by the one and only, the blackpink.

"Heyya girl!" Lisa exclaimed in her cheery voice and Rose linked our arms together making me let go of Taehyung's hold. He gave me a soft smile saying that I can follow them and that we should part ways.

"Oh god, where have you been!" Jennie said with a bit worry in her eyes. "We've been calling you like, the heck I care if my credits are all have been used"

"Sorry I just have some things.." My voice trailed off. I don't know if I should tell them that I'm now staying in Jimin's house or not. I don't want them to think I'm two-timing Taehyung.

"Spill the beans. We totally saw you getting out of the car with Jimin. Anything going on between you two?" Jisoo looked me in the eyes with her teasing smile look and as if tell-what-happened-with-Jimin-like-did-you-kiss-him kind of expression.

I giggled and took a deep breath.

"Okay, it turns out... Jimin's parents were my late father's friends. Long ago my father magically saved Jimin from an illness and that's why he's still breathing. After my house was burnt, I was homeless until then Jimin's family came to see me pick me up, to stay at their house for the time being" I explained the long story to short and ending it with a smile.

"That's hard.." Rose said with a sad and confused look as she scratched her head.

"Speaking of hard, I haven't study for Maths yet!" Jennie groaned in perturb.

"Shit if only I brought those spinners thingie at least I won't be bored during the exam" Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Exam?" I asked them in confusion.

"Shit. You didn't know?!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Sadly no.." I made a pitied look. Then when I tried to think it over again, "Exam. Maths... Shit, I am so dead" Not to mention I'm horrible in maths.

----------

8.45 am

I groaned in frustration because not a single answer I can get. Not to mention questions at the farthest back which definitely be difficult. I placed my head onto the table as if surrendering myself to who knows who and hopefull and magically I know the answer.