27

"T-Taehyung.." I stuttered.

The second time I blinked my eyes, he was gone. Just like that. Then the souls of the victims of the crash are also gone, nowhere to be found. Not to mention the other so-called grim reapers were also gone.

Then my eyes met with a pair of brown eyes which was Jimin. He crouched down to my level and offered a hand to get me up. "You okay?" He asked.

"I don't even know.." My voice trailed off as I took a last look at the place. Weird. The only things left there were a bunch of shocked people and a few ambulances and polices securing the area.

Soon I and Jimin reached our home. I walked up to the front door of the house and saw 2 pairs of shoes were there. So Mr. and Mrs. Park were already here.

I looked back over at Jimin and he looked like he was thinking the same thing as me. So we continued entering the house. As soon as I step a foot in there, an alluring smell of food caught me off guard. I noticed that my mouth already started producing more saliva and literally dropping out from my mouth.

As I entered the kitchen which is near the dining table, plates of foods were already served on it. I could even see the hot steam coming out from the freshly cooked food.

I sat at an empty chair and Jimin sat in front of me. I creased my eyebrows at him which said why-the-h#ll-are-you-doing-here.

"I can sit wherever I want," He said with a 'duh' tone which made me rolled my eyes. "What did you saw-"

Before Jimin can finish his talking, Mrs. Park barged in the place with another delicious plate of food.

"I swear I'm going to be too full to even walk" I muttered which everyone did hear it. Mrs. Park chuckled at my exclaimed as my eyes were still glued to the food.

As all the four of us sat down to eat in silence, I was feeling off-center because Jimin was being all silent throughout the night which is not his kind of attitude.

"Jimin-ah, have you take your school uniform from the laundry?" Mrs. Park asked.

Then Jimin's head literally snapped back his head and looked at her mother wide-eyed. He registered what his mother asked and slowly nodded in head. Mrs Park smiled and continued eating her food.

Then I realised something that I should've realised sooner. My school's uniform! I forgot that the uniform had been burned down along with the house.

"What's wrong dear?" Mrs. Park asked with a soothing voice and softly out her hand on my shoulder. I suddenly stopped eating and was staring at nothing with wide eyes.

"My school uniform.." Oh god, why haven't I ever think about school?!

"Don't worry then! Everything's settled already. I already hang it in your closet so you can just wear it first thing in the room.

Then I felt a ton of weight had been lifted off of my shoulders and felt relieved. At least that's a bit better. Luckily all of my important school books were at the school's locker.

----------

7.15 am

I woke up feeling fresh due to the too comfy bed and the spacious room that I had just got. I quickly took a short bath and brushed my teeth. After that I got out of the bathroom and wrap myself with a towel. After I made sure my body was dried well, I went to the closet and took out my school's uniform.

As I wore it, I was feeling relieved that it fits me really well. Just as what I expected from a responsible mom. For today I just out my hair up in a tall ponytail and took some few hair strands near my face to let it fall because this one looked really casual and laid back.